Disney's New 'Toy Story' Spin-Off Banned in 14 Countries Over LGBT Content: Report

rambo919

Honorary Master
The majority of marriages don’t last. And when people couldn’t get divorced they simply lived in misery or had outside relationships.
Because society is sick. Divorce is an enemy not a friend, it's not the convenient way out people pretend it is.

Perhaps if you happen to live in some ancient civilisation, but in reality even there it wouldn’t be true. Prosperity seems to reduce offspring though, so maybe we should keep everyone poor.
That does nothing to address the simple math that the less people have children the less children there are. Prosperity itself does nothing to reduce offspring... the problem is it goes to peoples heads and they alter their behaviour according to their inflated ego's, the result is decadence.

What you’re talking about is some sort of simplistic nonsense version of evolution.
No I just stripped off all the extra's and went to the core. Anything more is religion.

Even assuming that claim is true medicine in general does the same. So you’re saying we should be striving to increase infant and childhood death rates.
No, you are conflating a primitive flawed science with all of science.

No it would not be detrimental to survival. Even in the absence of modern medicine genetic quality would not be inferior. However if your strange conception of evolution were true the human race would already have been extinct within the last 100 years.
I am not speaking of modern medicine generally though, this is a strawman.

I am speaking of the use of an emergency procedure as a matter of course.... it's like poking holes in throats for airflow when an oxygen tank will work better.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
All you verkakte verkramptes out there are slowly learning that the world is changing.
Progress is being made and it is happening despite your futile protestations.
It is happening despite the rantings of lunatics and despite your made up gods.
THAT is why you writhe so under the strain of reality, and it is fabulous.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
All you verkakte verkramptes out there are slowly learning that the world is changing.
Progress is being made and it is happening despite your futile protestations.
It is happening despite the rantings of lunatics and despite your made up gods.
THAT is why you writhe so under the strain of reality, and it is fabulous.
Dude, get over yourself. Nobody cares about anything you've had to say (see, kept it simple so you can understand).

OhYeah84

Expert Member
BWAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry you cant accept the real world there friend. Not a good time for you lot, aint it grand? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Dude, homo/bisexual people have been around for how long? The rest of the letters...not so much! That's the warped part of it.
Shame...do you get your knickers in a knot when others don't agree with you? Unknot them a bit...it'll let blood flow to your brain. Maybe :cautious:

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Yip. For the worse.
Godlessness in the USA is up. Our LGBTQIA+ brothers and sisters and everything in between are finally getting representation. PoC are in the midst of a second wave movement. Saudi women can drive cars. Civil rights have never been more healthy or lively, objectively the world is getting better!
What's got stuck up your nose?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
BWAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry you cant accept the real world there friend. Not a good time for you lot, aint it grand? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Dude, homo/bisexual people have been around for how long? The rest of the letters...not so much! That's the warped part of it.
Shame...do you get your knickers in a knot when others don't agree with you? Unknot them a bit...it'll let blood flow to your brain. Maybe :cautious:
Dude, I am out here ROFLing at you and you're all 'untie your pentie', bro what alternate universe do you inhabit?

Vegeta

Executive Member
Genuine question did Elsa kiss Anna in Frozen to save her? I can't remember obviously I was half asleep during the movie but I think something like that happened. I know they're sisters btw

I need to see Lightyear first to understand the context of the kiss. If it's just in there for no reason other than to show kids this alternative then it's a pass. If it makes sense in the context or is just a btw thing then that's another story.

Sometimes things happen in the background of movies like crowds etc... I don't know will have to see what the fuss is about. To put it in as a political protest or statement is a recipe for pushback. If that is what they did, they will k@k money and they will learn.

Another thing is this whole "representation thing" is such a recipe for failure. What happened to coming up with amazing entertainment and stories regardless of any restrictions. Didn't Total Recall have a women with three breasts?? I mean just f*ken entertain us. If you're forced to show something gay regardless of the story or concept then surely it will feel forced and stupid.

Madonna made me feel lesbian during the height of her career... and i'm a guy! :ROFL:

Last edited:

rambo919

Honorary Master
Saw the movie during load shedding, the kiss was just the icing on the cake of gay marriage.... which is a nono in these countries so anyone surprised it was banned must wake the fck up already and chill.