Disney's New 'Toy Story' Spin-Off Banned in 14 Countries Over LGBT Content: Report

rambo919

Honorary Master
It is.
Tomorrow the kid watches a different movie and this one is forgotten.

Kids are not obsessed with this.
You are.
You are confusing the conscious with the subconscious.

Are you telling me that growing up you never saw something in a movie and thought that it reflected actual reality or that you wanted to try it.... that this never happened to you? Or that you never later in childhood remembered something you saw years ago and wondered how it would feel? That there was NEVER any lingering influence years or decades later?

Even if for some reason you were immune to this, what makes you think all children are? That none of them ever emulate what they see because it was cast in such a positive or exiting light? That such movies cannot shape anyone's life just because it did not happen to you?

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
You are confusing the conscious with the subconscious.

Are you telling me that growing up you never saw something in a movie and thought that it reflected actual reality or that you wanted to try it.... that this never happened to you? Or that you never later in childhood remembered something you saw years ago and wondered how it would feel? That there was NEVER any lingering influence years or decades later?

Even if for some reason you were immune to this, what makes you think all children are? That none of them ever emulate what they see because it was cast in such a positive or exiting light? That such movies cannot shape anyone's life just because it did not happen to you?
Do you kiss your children?

Vegeta

Executive Member
I have not seen the movie or kiss yet. Tried to find the kiss on Youtube but couldn't just what seems to be the leadup to the kiss. It's just so meh... I don't think most people would have noticed it if they didn't make a big fuss about it themselves first.

They blew it up to be this big moment and it appear to be just a meh btw, might not even notice it moment.

konfab

Honorary Master
Turns out all the woke and diversity stuff was shoehorned into the story to appease the soyjacks.
Despite her significance, MacLane revealed that “Alisha as a character wasn’t there in the original pitch” of the movie. Instead, earliest visions of the story paired Buzz with a fellow Space Ranger and pilot with whom he also shared a romantic relationship. But that approach was scrapped when MacLane realized that he didn’t think Buzz worked in romantic situations.
https://archive.is/Axhpi

rambo919

Honorary Master
I have not seen the movie or kiss yet. Tried to find the kiss on Youtube but couldn't just what seems to be the leadup to the kiss. It's just so meh... I don't think most people would have noticed it if they didn't make a big fuss about it themselves first.

They blew it up to be this big moment and it appear to be just a meh btw, might not even notice it moment.
No one mentioned the numorous cases which I cant all remember that came before it. The most recent I can remember was in the new doc strange movie.... don't think it had an actual kiss in though.

Vegeta

Executive Member
No one mentioned the numorous cases which I cant all remember that came before it. The most recent I can remember was in the new doc strange movie.... don't think it had an actual kiss in though.
But it's their own fault, they made a big woke fuss about it. If they had said nothing people might not even have noticed just like we didn't notice in many many movies before

hjst45

Apparently the movie is so sh** it's not worth watching anyway, regardless of all of this drama :ROFL:

noxibox

Honorary Master
A lot of people seem to be confused about what film they were going to see. Plenty seem to have expected another Toy Story film featuring a toy Buzz Lightyear or a Buzz Lightyear origin story. Another strange criticism is that this level of animation wasn't possible in 1995.

konfab

Honorary Master
But it's their own fault, they made a big woke fuss about it. If they had said nothing people might not even have noticed just like we didn't notice in many many movies before
Leftists will never understand why pride is actually a sin.