Do not Get this Provider

Cyrex

Cyrex representative
Company Rep
Dont get this Rain provider, i am only getting 0.5 mbps on their network and i have full proper signal, they are either spiteful and do this on purpose or they just dont care as long as they get cash, these people are robbing you from your money i can promise you this first hand. i asked for support yet 4 days and nothing

Speedster

Honorary Master
Dont get this Rain provider, i am only getting 0.5 mbps on their network and i have full proper signal, they are either spiteful and do this on purpose or they just dont care as long as they get cash, these people are robbing you from your money i can promise you this first hand. i asked for support yet 4 days and nothing
They increase your speed by 1mbps for every full stop you use.

Cyrex

Cyrex representative
Company Rep
I tried to order their service once in December but their offices were closed for Christmas / New year period LOL. Seems I dodged a bullet.
You sure did. i am waiting on my fibre that is going live end of july, thought i would get them in the mean time, what a big mistake that was

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi @LAWEBS

Apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Could i ask you to please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

unobeat

I got my Rain Sim in the middle of May and started using it properly in June 2020 and it has been decent. I told myself that i could live with it, but lately it extremely slow and not functional.
For the Last 3 days though i have been experiencing slowness of the network and i have not changed any settings on the router or the spot which i found around the house where i get the best connection speed.

It is really disappointing me as i don't know what to do any more, its just horrible.
Please help @rain_mobile @rain_networks

Cyrex

Cyrex representative
Company Rep
I got my Rain Sim in the middle of May and started using it properly in June 2020 and it has been decent. I told myself that i could live with it, but lately it extremely slow and not functional.
For the Last 3 days though i have been experiencing slowness of the network and i have not changed any settings on the router or the spot which i found around the house where i get the best connection speed.

It is really disappointing me as i don't know what to do any more, its just horrible.
they have messaged me saying someone will contact me hopefully they will but yes my download is 0.5 and upload 12 which makes no sense

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep

Hi unobeat

My apologies for the inconvenience

Could i ask you to please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Cyrex

Cyrex representative
Company Rep
Hopefully someone assists efficiently ASAP.
hope so as well as i really need this till my fibre comes if they were good from the get go i wouldve left the fibre and gone with 5g but currently still waiting on that fibre

azbob

Honorary Master
Where’s the website to view location of rain towers?

wcm

So you saying when it rains it doesn't pour ? I'll let myself out..

ngoni615

I usually averaged 800gb to 1tb a month... but now i am on fibre 200/200. So rain is now just chilling there