Do not use GRIDHOST (WebAfricas not so great arm)

FatBoySlim

Expert Member
Just a warning, Gridhost are a bunch of clowns - have no idea what they are doing - they cant even manage registering a domain name - they just messed up the entire process.

I have yet to be refunded for what they messed up and can imagine what kind of process this is going to be, just based on all the other bad reviews I have read.

WebAfrica, im not sure why you partnered with these guys, as you have just lost credibility in the process - I probably ranked WA as the easiest ISP to deal with - just lost my vote and business

Gridhost

Gridhost representative
Company Rep
Feel free to PM your details should you require assistance from our billing team.

JFT96

Yeh Gridhost are a complete joke. My client somehow took ownership of a domain that’s not his and a year later it’s still not resolved...

Don’t even get me started on the JCW transfers from a few years ago...

UssOP

A year later you say? As far as I know that is something that fell under Web Africa management and not the new gridhost. The "split" or whatever they did only happened in November last year. Same thing with your JCW transfers. Happened a few years ago? Then saying something like this under the "Do not use GRIDHOST (WebAfricas not so great arm)" thread when it was in fact Web Africa's management (mismanagement?) is a bit odd.