Do you drive a car that is commonly used as an Uber vehicle?

chefdude98

I waited for my uber today.

It was a white polo vivo sedan and was close by.

I was distracted for a moment,tried to open the passenger door and was sworn at in afrikaans.

I realised it was a youngish white dude and not my uber driver.I apologised and walked over to the correct car.

Has this happened to you before?

genetic

Honorary Master

I was distracted for a moment,tried to open the passenger door and was sworn at in afrikaans.

I realised it was a youngish white dude and not my uber driver.I apologised and walked over to the correct car.

Look at the numberplate next time

chefdude98

The uber vehicle was really close so I was stupid and didnt check registration details.It all happened pretty fast.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Interesting you mentioned the "incorrect Uber" driver was Caucasian as all my Uber trip drivers have been African (mostly from Africa, Africa).

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict

Interesting you mentioned the "incorrect Uber" driver was Caucasian as all my Uber trip drivers have been African (mostly from Africa, Africa).
Kind of implies the same thing, he realised he was wrong when he saw the driver was a bit paler than the usual Uber driver.

Sepeng

Expert Member
I don't but on that note - have you ever driven a non-taxi Quantam?
We hired one for a boys trip - every dang robot you get people trying to get in (as in they're opening the door), or just desperately trying to flag you down as you drive past.

genetic

Honorary Master
We hired one for a boys trip - every dang robot you get people trying to get in (as in they're opening the door), or just desperately trying to flag you down as you drive past.
Yip, we use Siyaya Quantams as production vehicles, and people always try hop in. :D

phaktza

Executive Member
Hired two for a bachelors. A bunch of drunk whities hanging out a window pull up next to a convertible Beemer with a black oke and his girlfriend. I can't even begin to imagine what was going on in his head, or what the rest of the intersection thought!

epah

Next time you might get shot my friend. People are on high alert so be careful.