Do you find the Wish / SAPO "strategic partnership" reassuring?

Do you find the Wish / SAPO strategic partnership reassuring?

• Yes

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • No

Votes: 186 81.6%
  • Other

Votes: 24 10.5%

• Total voters

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
I find it rather disconcerting that they had to establish a "strategic partnership" to basically do the job the Post Office is paid to do.
Im not 1 bit surprised to be honest
They do need help though, and they know it

And turning to a white person for help is unheard of, so it's either the Russians or the Cubans or Indians or the Chinese
Either way they aren't considered 'white'

/shrug

Nod

Executive Member
They should have partnered with Postnet ...
SAPO might have initiated this "partnership" in an effort to save itself for collapse.
Hope they keep tight control over the whole process to prevent "lost" packages.

SykomantiS

Expert Member
Well it can't be worse than it was beforehand.

I find it rather disconcerting that they had to establish a "strategic partnership" to basically do the job the Post Office is paid to do.
Also, this. ^^

Paul Kemp

SAPO’s corporate plan notes that employees are a large contributor to their inability to deliver. That’s a big hurdle to overcome especially if they’ve shown an inability to correct this. So no I don’t believe this partnership changes anything.
Besides, wish is cheap marketed as affordable so a double no.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
SAPO doesn't deliver anything, definitely no deliveries in our area, so how are they suddenly going to deliver? Going to collect it from a SAPO building will be a headache I will not take on. So, for me, Wish will never be a consideration so long as the SAPO is involved.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
SAPO doesn't deliver anything, definitely no deliveries in our area, so how are they suddenly going to deliver? Going to collect it from a SAPO building will be a headache I will not take on. So, for me, Wish will never be a consideration so long as the SAPO is involved.
No street delivery at all?

seanogilvie

You never know what you will get when you buy from Wish, and you never get anything from the Post office... So make up your own mind!!!