• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Do you have fibre-to-the-home coverage where you live?

Do you have fibre-to-the-home coverage where you live?

• Yes

Votes: 140 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 95 40.4%

• Total voters

KR02

Rynfield.
No.......... So frustrating.
Its at the end of the street, but Telkom just don't want to hook it up to the house.....!

Timken

Our complex has been connected with SADV. Albemarle in Germiston.
Took nearly a year to complete, and for 2 months we were the only fibre connected residents in the area.
Last 2 weeks, I think either Openserve or Vodacom have been digging as far as our street.
Weirdly enough thou, they only offering fibre to the one side of the street...

Advisor

Wow the disparity in the results shows the majority of who subscribes to mybb and who doesn't. less underprivileged, struggling citizens it seems. Mybb really needs to start reaching out to the masses as almost everyone has a smartphone and need to be part of this community so we can have a true view on various issues.

mjjedwards

No, Hopefully soon though. Vumatel was in the area doing a survey, and apparently we have enough interest in the area. So fingers crossed.

Vumatel and Openserve

The only reason our Complex has Vuma as an option is because I personally engaged with Residents to sign-up and show interest.

All of the free standing homes around us are stuck with Openserve, and the number of complaints in the community WA Group is astounding!!!

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Still no fibre where i live... and it not in pitsonderwater... it in CT CBD... my question is why not in Bo-kaap. All around us ???
Look at your density compared to your surroundings:
1538576883106.png
You do have apartment blocks, so you will probably get coverage soon enough hopefully.

Plus your light pink is planned, not actual coverage. Octotel also has quite a bit planned there.