Do you have fibre-to-the-home coverage where you live?

Do you have fibre-to-the-home coverage where you live?

• Yes

Votes: 267 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 166 38.3%

• Total voters

dalkill

You do have apartment blocks, so you will probably get coverage soon enough hopefully.

Plus your light pink is planned, not actual coverage. Octotel also has quite a bit planned there.
almost year later and still not as much as planned phase for my suburb ... recently went on drive to ask in neighbourhood watch chat group to "show interest"... but ja... we will probably be the last suburb in SA to get it :-(

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
No.

There are fiber in our area, but they're a block away from our house, so the chance of us getting any fiber is less than 10%...

ouman430

Telkom came to install my fiber. Cabel pulled thru, router connected.....no light!!!
Openserve must come back to reconnect at manhole. Where ever that is in the estate. Our street and 2 other streets have the connection, but no "light" . So we wait ....sug

DiabloDane

NO! freakn LTE is the only way in my area, literally under 30m away there are homes with fibre tho

TK3960

Do you have fibre coverage in your area? Which infrastructure provider operates in your area?
Hi there. No I dont. Please can someone advise me as to what the best and most reliable uncapped lte wifi provider is. I have read awful reviews on Webafrica, Openweb, FibreStream, Skyfi, the list goes on. I do not want to be limited to GB. I need uncapped to do work online as well as streaming as I do not have DSTV nor do I want it.

t_girl

Hi there. No I dont. Please can someone advise me as to what the best and most reliable uncapped lte wifi provider is. I have read awful reviews on Webafrica, Openweb, FibreStream, Skyfi, the list goes on. I do not want to be limited to GB. I need uncapped to do work online as well as streaming as I do not have DSTV nor do I want it.
Have you checked out Rain?

DiabloDane

Supersonic :(
i ALMOST went this route, everything was cool till i saw the bill for installation and all the terms and conditions that i had to dig my own trnches and lift half my driveway to accommodate their technicians.......... stopped right there.... i am now running LTE :(

Fibre in my area: NO! not for a long long time

t_girl

Supersonic :(
i ALMOST went this route, everything was cool till i saw the bill for installation and all the terms and conditions that i had to dig my own trnches and lift half my driveway to accommodate their technicians.......... stopped right there.... i am now running LTE :(

Fibre in my area: NO! not for a long long time
Is that why she looks so unimpressed?