• I prefer to shop in-store

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • I would/might but it's not available

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 5.9%

• Total voters

Stonemason

I use Sixty60 for dry goods and Woolies Dash for meat, vegetables, instant meals and deli goods. Woolies is the only people you can trust to send you good quality vegetables that will last a week or so in the fridge

Woolies Dash is so good that if you order a pie, it arrives at your house still piping hot. That is better than Uber Eats who always delivers cold food and Mr D Food who seems to only deliver 'food' from places such as McDonalds or Burger King - both these fast food chains should be permanently banned because what they serve, is a crime against humanity.

Stonemason

Fair enough. But I've still had food poisoning too often in the last decade or so :sick:
I have not had food poisoning for at least 30 years. Perhaps you should look closer to home for the reason you suffer so much.

Edit: I lie, I was once in Delhi..... But at home, never.

Brian_G

Expert Member
I have not had food poisoning for at least 30 years. Perhaps you should look closer to home for the reason you suffer so much.

Edit: I lie, I was once in Delhi..... But at home, never.
No, not at home. Purchasing take away options from places like PnP, and sorry to say Food Lovers Market too.
We've stopped buying that, and problem gone.
I'm sure many of their stores are fine though. But in SA you can't be too careful anymore.

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Have you EVER seen those ladies in Checkers pick a order?

When you go shopping, do you accept anything from the shelf/fridge etc or do you look for something thats neat, well packed, date is good, if its meat you buying you don't exactly choose the pack with 50% bone, 25% fat and 25% meat, you look for the good packs,

ive watched those pickers one more than one occasion, they are to busy to put themselves in the situation of " this pack looks good, lets take this one"

THATS my problem with the online shopping buzz, especially with groceries