• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Do you know how to use Tor and access the dark web?

Do you know how to use Tor and access the dark web?

• Yes

Votes: 79 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 151 65.7%

• Total voters

Stefanmuller

Expert Member
I found it slow, and very hard to navigate with its ugly and prehistoric "directory" feel. So you are in the Dark Web, but cant seem to find anything. One directory leads either to another one, or a dead link. The only time I actually got anywhere is by copy and pasting onion addresses found on the open web.

TheTwo

Expert Member
Purchased a voucher for a contract killing.
Ha a voucher! Wonder if they offer lay bye. I've seen those pages selling dwelms etc and their positive reviews on quality of the or the product but what's the chances you could actually order and have it posted to SA? I doubt it would even get here with our postal service

TheTwo

Expert Member
Nothing really useful there, unless you practice some dodgy deals. Must give scam artists a hard-on, all the fake promises and supposedly special offers, stolen credit cards for sale
Ja I think it's mostly fake stuff or not even real. I'm sure there's certain member only my sites where they would trade but I found that dark web to also be broken links or slooow loading pages of nonsense