Do you know someone who is affected by cellphone tower "radiation"?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Do you know someone who is affected by cellphone tower "radiation"?

Do you know anyone who is affected or claims to be affected by cellphone tower radiation, and is there any truth to their claims?
No, but I installed fibre at one complex in Bedfordview, and this one resident tried to block us from coming in, because her husband suffers from this and our fibre was going to make it worse for him. I lol'd.

Nick333

Honorary Master
I know someone... and I believe there's some truth to the claims.
-Heart rate increases close to towers
-Pain inside core muscles.
-Slight shaking, as if the person is cold.
-Uncanny ability to detect when in close proximity to towers without any other way of knowing - put this to the test, there's no way the person could have know.

I guess IEI-EMF is to blame. There's just too many people suffering from it that I don't think it's existence can be denied anymore. Well, call it what you want, but it's something, no?
Sounds like a phobia except for the bolded bit which sounds like an incredibly difficult experiment to conduct.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Sounds like a phobia except for the bolded bit which sounds like [highlight]an incredibly difficult experiment to conduct[/highlight].
Blindfold the nutjobs, drive them around and see if they go even more nuts when approaching a tower.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Blindfold the nutjobs, drive them around and see if they go even more nuts when approaching a tower.
It would be difficult to eliminate any other external cues that might tip them off even subconscious cues. I have no confidence in anecdotal evidence in this case is what I'm saying.

neoprema

Expert Member
I'm affected when the tower's radiation is not enough to get my full LTE speed. It results in rashes, anger, bursts of crying and lots of hair loss.