• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Do you like it when a waiter asks you “How is your food”?

Do you like it when a waiter asks you “How is your food”?

• Yes

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 60 69.0%

• Total voters

truman19

Do you appreciate it when a waiter or manager in a restaurant asks you “how is your food?” or “is everything fine” after you started to eat your meal?

If you have a choice, would you prefer that they come and ask you pro-actively, or rather wait for you to call them if there is a problem?
Sure

McT

The Humble Scot!
I don't mind ... so long as it is not as I put food into my mouth. It's like they're afraid to get an answer.

mister

Executive Member
Do you appreciate it when a waiter or manager in a restaurant asks you “how is your food?” or “is everything fine” after you started to eat your meal?
No I hate it and want to be left alone.

If you have a choice, would you prefer that they come and ask you pro-actively, or rather wait for you to call them if there is a problem?
I am quite capable of calling them if there is an issue. I don't need them checking in every 5 minutes... Next they'll be offering to pick food out of my teeth.

FMaree

I would rather call a waiter when there's something wrong with my food. Sometimes a waiter would pop around 3 or more times asking how is my food. Very annoying.