Do you listen to podcasts?

• Yes

Votes: 84 60.4%
  • No

Votes: 55 39.6%

• Total voters

krycor

Honorary Master
I like the tech interviews with founders btw hence How I built this and ETL.. but also current affairs issues with running organizations in SA so the tech central one

TheBakersman

This was a great podcast, quite easy to take certain things for granted. Especially liked the episode about "Management Consultants"
I think the episode that shocked me the most was the impact that infant formula had, quite surprising!

now05ster

Yes. Especially at work.

Radiolab
Frontline: Audiocasts
Nightline
The Daily
Dr Death
NBC Nightly News
CBS Evening News
PBS NewsHour
Lore
Late night with Seth Meyers
60 minutes
This American Life
Science Vs
Slow burn
Reveal

Eagerly awaiting next season of Malcolm Gladwell's revisionist history.

Last edited:

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Lol you can never be wrong can you.
What is your problem? Have we had beef in the past?

Pocket Casts is the king of podcast apps. It's so popular and such high quality that it was bought out by a group made up of NPR, WNYC Studios, WBEZ Chicago and This American Life. Those radio stations comprise a massive chunk of the most popular podcasts available, so Pocket Casts is almost like the official podcasting app now.

now05ster

Agreed re Pocket Casts. Tried others but Pocket Casts is great.

Pocket Casts is the king of podcast apps. It's so popular and such high quality that it was bought out by a group made up of NPR, WNYC Studios, WBEZ Chicago and This American Life. Those radio stations comprise a massive chunk of the most popular podcasts available, so Pocket Casts is almost like the official podcasting app now.

EADC

Expert Member

Relax was just an observation no malice was intended.