• No

Votes: 37 51.4%

• Total voters

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I've got enough data, so no thanks.

10GB Telkom for R139pm
60GB VC for R332pm
10GB+10GB Telkom for R199pm (expiring middle July, will cancel)
Fibre at home

Park@82

Honorary Master
At R50 per gig its still to expensive for it to be worth it for me. I'll consider singing up for something like 100gb for a R500/600.

I currently have 2x mtn black Friday deals that gives me 100gb for R300 per month. But this will probably come to an end as the contract runs out later this year.

McT

The Humble Scot!
No. At least not in the foreseeable future.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
At R50 per gig its still to expensive for it to be worth it for me. I'll consider singing up for something like 100gb for a R500/600.

I currently have 2x mtn black Friday deals that gives me 100gb for R300 per month. But this will probably come to an end as the contract runs out later this year.
Remember, you can get 19 hours of uncapped Rain data too.

Fillipe

Was going to and then was told it works out more expensive, have opted to wait for Fibre in my area, six months ago they said three months q:-(

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Was going to and then was told it works out more expensive, have opted to wait for Fibre in my area, six months ago they said three months q:-(
This is a different Rain, Rain Mobile (which wasn't a product till last week) and is not a contract, so free to drop it when fibre comes, and it has uncapped data options (for 19 hours of a day).

I have no use for the product personally, just clarifying.

GrootBaas

I use 90% of my Internet between 6pm and 11pm. So this product is not for me for now.

Mdyaro

I was planning to until I discovered I'm not covered. Even under Telkom to roam the network. What s pity.

5bu

Maybe in the future, still have to fight this impulsive buying urge arrg

eg2505

Honorary Master
not really sure, as we got the afrihost LTE and its good, but not great.

christoh

Nope, by the sounds of other responses, seems like another scam to rip people off. It's all about price and value for money. If there is no colluding between the Telcos - then maybe, just maybe...

koeks525

Expert Member
Not now... maybe when I am done with my Vodacom contract. I have ADSL at home, and uncapped LTE at my student house.

CrispinKay

I got RAIN awhile back when they just started and took the 50GB package for R299 and they have not disappointed. My house is technically in a dead spot but with a bit of manoeuvring of the modem I was able to get a spot that works and over time RAIN's services have greatly improved.
Because I'm not able to get ADSL or Fiber this was a great substitute at a much lower price that any other mobile broadband supplier. Best of all I cancelled my Afrihost 8GB SIM for the RAIN sim and lowered my phone's date allocation so I only needed to pay an extra R10 per month for the data. And I have been smiling all the way.

The product is not for everyone but there is a big portion of the country for which this will be a great advantage.