Do you plan to buy an iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max?

Do you plan to buy an iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max?

• Yes

Votes: 31 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 145 82.4%

• Total voters

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
If I was to move to iPhone, I'd wait another iteration for that notch to be dealt with.

My SO will be getting one to upgrade her 4 year old iPhone 6. She wants to stay in apple ecosystem and won't buy a android phone which is cheaper. At least for her it will be a business expense.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
No, I do not like the ethics of Apple and feel it is wrong to support them. Just like Intel they are corrupt.

DHimself

I use an iphone 8 plus right now, and I'm still good with it. I want to move back to android, but only to an Android One device or a Pixel. I just want to ride out this notch phase that most smartphone OEMs seem to be going through. I'm pretty sure it's just a fad. Also, I would like to have a device with a 3.5mm jack again.

Quad

Why does everyone have a problem with the notch? Am I the only one who is not bothered by it? Granted, I do have an 8+.
Anyway, my upgrade just came due and I'm in two minds what to do....

ReggaeBoyz

No, I see no reason to continually change phones.

It is a waste of money continually buying new phones when the one you have does what you need it to do.

I had my Note 3 for 5 years and would still be using it if it had not been removed from my possession while at an intersection.