Do you prefer to use plastic or paper straws?

Do you prefer to use plastic or paper straws?

• Plastic straws

Votes: 224 75.7%
  • Paper straws

Votes: 72 24.3%

• Total voters

ijacobs3

Expert Member
if i have to , plastic, them paper ones are made from recycled stuff.. could be sucking though someone's old tp

WAJ

Plastic - them paper ones are terrible, makes my coke fizz over out of it, and it doesnt stop!

AmpZ_

Plastic ‍ofc
Using paper straws in liquid is like putting your wet clothes in a fire to dry. Sure it'll work but you ain't getting them back fam

Script

paper straws are disgusting, I get we need to save the environment and and and. But plastic straws are so much better! Can't shotgun a beer with a paper straw...

Qrox

Expert Member
Drinking a milkshake through a paper straw is just wrong. And forget about it if you want a double thick milkshake.
Works somewhat with a metal straw but if its something like a barone shake they just clog up since the metal staws are generally quite thin.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
paper straws are disgusting, I get we need to save the environment and and and. But plastic straws are so much better! Can't shotgun a beer with a paper straw...
You don't shotgun a beer with a straw.

Richard.Swale

Seriously, whoever thought that paper straws were anywhere close to a substitute for a plastic one should be shot by firing squad.... I have yet to finish a cold drink or beverage with a paper straw and most of the time I just sigh and drink it out the container rather that try and get another straw that will go just as soggy, just as quickly, as the previous one.

brabham

I have a re-usable plastic straw I carry with me to restaurants for when I can't just drink from the glass but I positively hate paper straws.

Hwanano

Bought a set of metal straws for the misses, they are copper colored and come with a plastic bristle brush for cleaning. Good for cocktails, not so good for thick milkshake