Do you regularly use a tablet PC?

• Yes

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 52.0%

• Total voters

Suspect99

Expert Member
Yep. every day. But just to play Hearthstone and other mobile games. No productive work on it

Lupus

Honorary Master
To watch videos on it, it's been my faithful tablet since Sep 2013. It's been dropped, kicked, flung across the room, hit tiles, bricks, stepped on and just keeps going.

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
I have a Nexus 7 that I won on this site. I used a lot in the beginning, but lately use it less and less.

Hemps

Executive Member
iPad Air 2

Magazines
Youtube
Apple Music
Airplay to AppleTV
Emails
Facebook
Reddit
Twitter
iBooks
Mahjongg

bigboy529

Expert Member
No, even if I get a iPad for free it would just go to waste, I'll hardly use it since I do everything on my phone and laptop.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
No, even if I get a iPad for free it would just go to waste, I'll hardly use it since I do everything on my phone and laptop.
If you actually got it for free you would be open to trying it more and then I bet you'll either drop the phone or laptop or both in preference.

Especially if you have an iPhone as all things sync across them and the phone becomes even less necessary.

bigboy529

Expert Member
If you actually got it for free you would be open to trying it more and then I bet you'll either drop the phone or laptop or both in preference.

Especially if you have an iPhone as all things sync across them and the phone becomes even less necessary.

Yes surely I'll give it a try, but eventually it would just go to waste. I had a iPad once, eventually I gave it to my mother who enjoys it to this day, she does more things on the iPad than she does on her phone.
In its current state the iPad is very far from being able to replace my MacBook for work, I need horsepower,, for starters running a Windows virtual machine and other apps which eats 16 GB RAM for breakfast.

Tovad

Use a cheap Samsung Tab E for bedtime reading (every night) and more expensive one to take with me when I need access to the Internet on something bigger than a smartphone

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Yes surely I'll give it a try, but eventually it would just go to waste. I had a iPad once, eventually I gave it to my mother who enjoys it to this day, she does more things on the iPad than she does on her phone.
In its current state the iPad is very far from being able to replace my MacBook for work, I need horsepower,, for starters running a Windows virtual machine and other apps which eats 16 GB RAM for breakfast.
Yeah work requirements are usually a bit more bespoke.

I was responding strictly in the home use context.

Scary_Turtle

I'm terrible I have 2 tablets lying around Samsung Note something from about 2 years ago and a 2017 Ipad that my wife bought me. Both sit in the draw next to my bed.

When I travel I use my laptop for work and everything else I do on my phone.

Guess I just don't like them.