Do you support the government restriction on exercise?

Do you support the government restriction on exercise?

• Yes

Votes: 71 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 438 86.1%

• Total voters
The set down hours for exercise is nothing other than a show of force by the ANC to make sure everyone realizes that they can make any rule they like and nobody can do anything about it, no matter how irrational or unfair.

henkc

I'm still waiting for an explanation. There has to be one. It's too exact to be random.

Emily_Onyxx

I'm super lazy so it doesn't really affect me, but some people are still working so those are awkward times. People should be allowed to buy home gym equipment. And most importantly I don't like the level of control imposed on people after how nicely most people followed the lockdown rules in the beginning.

DrHasntLost

How can a forum of Politicians, who Obviously, do not Exercise, Enforce a Ban on People that do...?
The Negativity of these Morons is beyond belief..!
They are in direct Contravention of our "Human Rights" Fit ,Athletic people, have a good Immune System, which has been proven to safeguard the person against a bad Respiratory Virus.
The killer is Pneumonia , which affects, the Aged and less Mobile. 98% of the population will have a bout of Flu....
Non life threatening.
Mother Nature is just doing its job. Like it does every Generation.

Darynv

My son rides BMX, this involves a helmet (full face), and gloves, actually in winter they are pretty covered from head to toe, so there is plenty to protect from the spread of the virus, yet this won't be allowed until level 3. The hours are also a nightmare, we have taken up cycling in the area to keep the fitness going, but we have to leave at 06:00 so that I can be back by around 07:00 to start my workday. The window thing is ridiculous, especially if I want to take a long ride without him.

Rhein

I utilise the period for exercise.
But..........Later in the day I take a long walk to a shopping centre to do some shopping.

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
I utilise the period for exercise.
But..........Later in the day I take a long walk to a shopping centre to do some shopping.
Yep , same , i go to my local park at 6.30 and do about an hour and a half Taiji session , go home grab some coffee and then at 9.am walk to the shops.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
How can a forum of Politicians, who Obviously, do not Exercise, Enforce a Ban on People that do...?
They dont think ....
Dont add value ......
Dont like a certain a vanilla coloured race ....
Dont like a certain chocolate coloured race .....
Dont talk sense ....

Would be nice if mother nature made the mothers extinct :)