Do you think cigarette sales should be allowed?

Do you think cigarette sales should be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 821 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 69 7.8%

• Total voters

Surely Not

Definite NO!!! There are numerous more ways to commit suicide.:thumbsdown:
tumblr_inline_mm3bqpMsEV1qz4rgp-300x300.jpg

Just like most people. It’s not the banning of legal cigarette sales, or banning of alcohol sales that’s the problem. While you’re here giving your absolutely irrelevant answer, thinking to yourself “I’m so happy the government banned cigarettes, thank you NDZ! ” means you are distracted from the fact that the government has:
1. Infringed on our (yes, even yours) human rights and gotten away with it.
2. Broken the constitutional laws and our (yes, even yours) Bill of Rights and gotten away with it.

It means, because the courts, even when shown evidence that NDZ has broken the law, is upholding the ban, that we as ordinary citizens have no hope of fighting a corrupt and morally bankrupt government in this country. “It will never get to that, it’s the year 2020 after all, not 1939 Germany.” What do you think Jews were saying in Germany in 1939? Take a wild guess. I bet it wasn’t “This government doesn’t like us, I think they are going to kill all the Jews in this country and the next, let’s all flee now.” What does history tell us about that story?

No war coming our way? You been reading what’s happening between China and the USA? In the USA they’re distracted by BLM. Here, a cigarette ban.

So, my point is. Is your preferred method of suicide trusting this government? Interesting.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Those 68 puritans who think smokes should be banned, are the same 68 that will be bleating like a naked sheep when Mr. Mboweni taxes the crack off their asses to make up the lost revenue from CR17s compliance with Bee Atch Zumas ban.

I dont smoke - but then .... this had nothing to do with smoking ............. unless you are 'n bietjie dom, dan is dit maar net a ja of nee ding.

Oh wait ------ lookee here, the result of losing our ciggy tax .....
Finance minister Tito Mboweni said in his supplementary budget speech in June South Africa has accumulated far too much debt and that the economic downturn will add more.

He said debt is the country’s weakness. “This year, out of every rand that we pay in tax, 21 cents go to paying the interest on our past debts,” Mboweni said.

The COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown will add further financial pressure on the country through lower growth and more debt.

Zyroys

Who fcked our majority Yes vote with a No ? Come out you poephol.
Apparently at the time the only 68 people who are non smokers. Probably part of the "2000" Scientific Advisors that said smoking "may" contribute to the spread of some random bs virus which may or may not lead to some deaths. Lols. Smoking is bad for anyone but a corrupt gov cant point fingers and give orders and expect us to follow.