Do you think private property rights in South Africa are threatened?

Do you think private property rights in South Africa are threatened?

• Yes

Votes: 101 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Do you think the government’s “expropriation without compensation” will focus mainly on farms, or do you think all private property rights in South Africa are threatened?

Pilgrim

Wugger
I think it will start with a focus on farms.

If the economy starts to collapse the anc will need to find other sources of "income" for their crony network. This is the point where any property will become fair game.

Nick333

Honorary Master
I think it will start with a focus on farms.

If the economy starts to collapse the anc will need to find other sources of "income" for their crony network. This is the point where any property will become fair game.
I disagree, only because at that point urban property won't be worth a damn anyway.

Pilgrim

Wugger
I disagree, only because at that point urban property won't be worth a damn anyway.
I will have value if you are connected to the cronies, and they will protect the properties of those that bribe correctly.

Stonerjoy

Only a war can change things, or at least enough bad business. No amount of democracy will let criminals give up the gravy train. Juliass hates whites but is funded by them as is all of ANC. Why else will they destabilize our country to be more dependent on our white European brothers. The whole of Africa has rotten leaders with the same masters for the same reasons
Its all BS
If you dont fight for whats yours dont cry if you lose it. Learn from ANC . Mass action, destruction and violence equals results

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I believe it is most certainly threatened.

Why bid to bill amendments made to the Constitution?
Why bid to make the state the executive on expropriation which is a step into nationalisation?

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I wonder what will happen to sectional title property...and property owned by a company.

berrypi

will be interesting to see.. when you take peoples money, as in their livelihood, they will do things that may surprise you....

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Nope, because then it will become worthless and nobody wins.
Tell it to those around the trough, and there is also a possibility that the state may swing to state ownership which will empower their BRICS buddies.

Pegasus

Expert Member
Do you think the government’s “expropriation without compensation” will focus mainly on farms, or do you think all private property rights in South Africa are threatened?
I’m sure Cyril will be shocked if someone’s property is taken.

garp

Executive Member
It's not really a matter of opinion when there is an actual bill in the pipeline which will remove any guarantee that the state can't take your property without any compensation if you have a specific skin colour.