Do you think South Africa should move to level 1 now?

Do you think South Africa should move to level 1 now?

• Yes

Votes: 445 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 185 29.4%

• Total voters

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
But what is Level 1? Level 3 is some parts level 5 and some parts level 1 already.

I've said it before, but the best suggestions say you only need social distancing, banning large indoor gatherings and masks. What else even makes the slightest difference?

Brian_G

Expert Member
But what is Level 1? Level 3 is some parts level 5 and some parts level 1 already.

I've said it before, but the best suggestions say you only need social distancing, banning large indoor gatherings and masks. What else even makes the slightest difference?
Agreed, although I only wear a mask when I need to so as to be socially cooperative for those who fear a lot, or if it's insisted on.

But I'll vote for level 1, possibly as close as we'll get to normality.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Unfortunately, the scaremongering has finally penetrated the ignorant masses' thick skulls. Now you have a problem that the masses actually think these clowns are doing them a favour.

The ANC is closing ranks around the circus management.

So now we have a situation whereby we have to allow them to "save face" which means that the way out is a gradual lowering of the "levels" on a strategy that failed before it was even made public.

So, hence the way out is to get them to lower everywhere to level 2 with immediate effect and then to 1.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master

That is level 2 then... and I think we are close to that. Might as well just get on with it. Everything back to normal except no large groups and people must practice social distancing.