Do you think that there will be help for white owned small business?

Mars

Honorary Master
I really hope so, but everything Ive seen is talking about BEE and every application Ive seen wants to know all these BEE requirements.

I suspect that this will turn into another corruption fest and what little money actually gets to its target will be for those that are black owned. :(

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
What is white-owned business, 51% white ethnic ownership? Yes, you may apply as long as your registrations and tax records are in order.

They are also using this opportunity to database entities, so yeah.

Some industries, however, are aligned with B-BBEE codes, rules and regulations, and they will be 'ethnic' advantaged, yes. This process is largely aimed at keeping small businesses in business.

Best to contact the trusts handling this directly to query.

Mars

Honorary Master
What is white-owned business, 51% white ethnic ownership? Yes, you may apply as long as your registrations and tax records are in order.

They are also using this opportunity to database entities, so yeah.

Some industries, however, are aligned with B-BBEE codes, rules and regulations, and they will be 'ethnic' advantaged, yes. This process is largely aimed at keeping small businesses in business.

Best to contact the trusts handling this directly to query.

Well, I mean that's the point is it not. Nobody is preventing me from applying, but can I realistically expect help?

Its obvious that the ANC is going to use this as an opportunity to implement their version of economic reform.