Do you think the alcohol ban should be lifted?

• Yes

Votes: 284 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 16.2%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member

ProvoZA

I still think that drunk drivers should be put in jail and lose their licenses and maybe lose their cars (and people using cell phones while driving should be subject to the same penalties), even on their first offence. But the liquor companies and retail outlets are going bankrupt due to this stupid policy.

maxxis

Lift the entire lockdown bullshit and enforce the mask wearing and social distancing strictly.

You are bound to get Covid one way or another. Let the problem sort it self out by burning out while they vaccinate.

Eventually mob immunity will be reached.

Jacques1964

Yes,the ban should be lifted.In the first place,its against our constitutional right,we are not children.Also,how many people has lost their jobs through the stupidity of our kindergarden government.We are a Democratic country,freedom.if you wanna drink,drink.if you wanna get out of control,face the consequences like a adult.Don't punish the whole country because of a 1% out of control drinkers.Think of the other 99%,think of the people who are now unemployed,this is stupidity at its highest.Look what happened when cigarettes were banned.billions lost in taxes,that money could of been used for covid relief.More people are dying of illegal home brews.BUT OUR GOVERMENT WONT LISTEN.A100% bet most of them sit at home enjoying a DOP OR TWO AT NIGHT.So I'm 101% against this ban of alcohol

Datura

Captain Faptastic
No not yet, the new daily positive covid cases are too much
Give it another month

View attachment 1112288

tenor.gif

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I think these corporates who are now suddenly fronting the financial suffrage of employees as reasons to lift the alcohol sames ban are fscking disgusting.

If employee financial wellbeing were truly front of mind, they would've done way more to oppose when the alcohol sales bans were imposed. They're only doing this since the ban is now starting to financially affect their bottom lines.

noxibox

Honorary Master
Lift the alcohol ban and ban alcohol related hospital and emergency room admissions..
Why not power tools too? Ladders? Baths?

That aside why should someone get turned away if there is capacity? And what would define an alcohol-related visit? If I trip and injure myself while drinking a cup of tea is that caffeine-related? Should I be allowed into hospital?

kang

More importantly, Is the ban going to be lifted on July 25?

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
Yes. I don't drink much, but the alcohol industry cannot be taking a beating for other people's stupidity. If you want to get drunk and crash your car, do that. Hope you die, just make sure it's on your own. Ya cont