Do you use a paid-for music streaming service?

Do you use a paid-for music streaming service?

• Yes

Votes: 174 71.3%
  • No

Votes: 70 28.7%

• Total voters

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Installed Amazon Music Unlimited on my Echo Dot - not too bad but I would prefer if they would enable Apple Music for it in SA.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
We use Spotify on the Echo Dot.
I'd rather use the same Apple Music account we use for all of our other devices. I've got a three month Amazon Music trial so we'll see what happens by March.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I'd rather use the same Apple Music account we use for all of our other devices. I've got a three month Amazon Music trial so we'll see what happens by March.
We’re all over the place as a family. We can’t utilise Apple Music because of the different countries our iTunes accounts are registered in for the 3 iPhone users in the family. Me UK, wife US, son SA.

So me and wife on Spotify, one son nothing, other son has Google play and daughter has Amazon :wtf:

redarrow

Expert Member
Very seldomly listen to music so a subscription would be a waste of money for me. I have used google play occasionally to purchase music though.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
We’re all over the place as a family. We can’t utilise Apple Music because of the different countries our iTunes accounts are registered in for the 3 iPhone users in the family. Me UK, wife US, son SA.

So me and wife on Spotify, one son nothing, other son has Google play and daughter has Amazon :wtf:
I’ve got accounts all over the place as well. Ended up easier setting up new SA accounts for the kids for family sharing and using that. Think it’s cheaper as well.