Do you use a paid-for music streaming service?

Do you use a paid-for music streaming service?

• Yes

Votes: 147 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 57 27.9%

• Total voters

fruitbat

That's not possible. Play Music is supported on all major platforms. The only restriction will be that you can't take out a subscription on iOS - only utilise an existing one. But you shouldn't want to even if it was possible, as taking out any subscription on iOS gives 30% of the revenue to Apple.
Yes i am an apple person, however i can't sign up from a pc either - i get payment issues. Have tried from a few different laptops. One day ill get it right... i want the family account for my google home kit for the kids.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Yes i am an apple person, however i can't sign up from a pc either - i get payment issues. Have tried from a few different laptops. One day ill get it right... i want the family account for my google home kit for the kids.
Are you using an SA account? Or a US account?

You can only use Family Sharing with an SA account.

Oh my bad I see you were referring to Google Music not Apple Music.

Could be the same relevance though.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Perhaps buy a gift card at Checkers, Pnp etc and load that?

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
How are you trying to pay?

I don't use a paid service as I play the music I own and add to it by buying more from musicians I like.

But I wouldn't use Google Play Music if they paid me for it, having used the free version and seen for myself how badly the shuffle function works.
Or rather, doesn't work. I'm not risking money on a system like that.