Votes: 53 12.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
You wont earn ebucks for 3 months from what I have seen
I will confirm again next week when ebucks is due as I had to use my card 2 weeks ago in Franschhoek as I got caught out with no cash at BP :(
AFAIK you won't earn the quarterly "double up" bonus, but you need to meet all three requirements for that - if your vehicle is financed with wesbank then I suppose it's worth it. Is yours?

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 09.14.38.png

Supercarfan

AFAIK you won't earn the quarterly "double up" bonus, but you need to meet all three requirements for that - if your vehicle is financed with wesbank then I suppose it's worth it. Is yours?

View attachment 1159204
Correct, you should still earn the regular fuel earn, but for those with Wesbank financing it’s definitely worth it to stick to Engen for the double up.

Aghori

Honorary Master
I only use cash. I withdraw ~50k per month for general expenses - the rest of the accounts are paid via corporate (estate/property bonds, car payments, school fees etc).

SAguy

Executive Member
I only use cash. I withdraw ~50k per month for general expenses - the rest of the accounts are paid via corporate (estate/property bonds, car payments, school fees etc).
Why do you pay with cash, out of interest.

Sanzer

Expert Member
I hardly ever use cash. For the car guards etc I usually buy a loaf of bread etc. I do keep a R200 for emergency

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
If I'm travelling a distance, I like to carry cash for tolls. Cash for laundry as well, that's about it.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Why do you pay with cash, out of interest.
I also only use cash, except for basic bills that can use EFT / Easypay. Financial problems started us down that road, we're happier this way now and have a more real sense of our money.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I also only use cash, except for basic bills that can use EFT / Easypay. Financial problems started us down that road, we're happier this way now and have a more real sense of our money.
It's like moving to pre-paid electricity. You might not save money, but you are damn well aware of wasting electricity.

Mogo

I withdraw R1 000 a month and keep it in the cigarette tray purely for parking, car guards, petrol Jockeys the homeless etc.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
The only place I use cash is at the barbershop. Funny, that's been the case in both South Africa and the Netherlands. Maybe barbers are just tax savvy by nature.

gertvanjoe

Expert Member
If your bond car and schooling is paid up, may I come have dinner at your place because it seems I can get rich by merely consuming food served there :)

Aghori

Honorary Master
If your bond car and schooling is paid up, may I come have dinner at your place because it seems I can get rich by merely consuming food served there :)

Sure thing, long as you bring along some pretty young ladies. In-house bar - as much as you can drink.