Votes: 220 52.3%
  • Never

Votes: 53 12.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters

redspark

Expert Member
Cash mainly for tollgates, parking guards and supporting fruit and veg sellers along the roads.

zolly

Expert Member
I keep a stack of 20s for car guards and petrol attendants. As far as I'm concerned I prefer to make sure they can at least buy a loaf of bread with my tip, hence why I tip a minimum of R20. I don't go out much though. Only on weekends.

Crayons

Expert Member
I keep a stack of 20s for car guards and petrol attendants. As far as I'm concerned I prefer to make sure they can at least buy a loaf of bread with my tip, hence why I tip a minimum of R20. I don't go out much though. Only on weekends.

I buy my herbs with 20s

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
I try not to use cash but it's good to have some on you. Every now and then, I have to store "spaza shops" where your card can easily be cloned or I do run into a situation where cards are not accepted.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Only cash that ever gets used is for the local Pakistani barber, and the occasional time I visit one of my dodgy local pubs that doesn't have a card machine.

Other than that, I absolutely hate cash and avoid it like the plague.

Crayons

Expert Member
Only cash that ever gets used is for the local Pakistani barber, and the occasional time I visit one of my dodgy local pubs that doesn't have a card machine.

Other than that, I absolutely hate cash and avoid it like the plague.

I would have never guessed you were a guy.

Crayons

Expert Member
Intriguing, now this needs unpacking....

Rule 30 and all that in mind :p

I've never met a female that pays R50 for a haircut from a Pakistani. They always go to those places that charge like a R 1 000 and come out looking the same as when they went in.

ToxicBunny

I've never met a female that pays R50 for a haircut from a Pakistani. They always go to those places that charge like a R 1 000 and come out looking the same as when they went in.

Nah, I'm more intrigued as to why you would have pegged me as a womxn prior to my Paki barber admission :p

(Other than the fact that I enjoy a good argument that is)

ToxicBunny

I bet he was thinking "Playboy bunny" whenever he sees your posts. :ROFL:

Very fscking weird "Playboy bunny", but hey if thats what floats a persons boat in that fashion who am I to argue :D