Do you use your smartphone's voice assistant?

Do you use your smartphone's voice assistant?

• Yes

Votes: 64 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 92 59.0%

• Total voters

neoprema

Expert Member
I use Siri all the time. All the Android clones are completely useless i've found. I notice most of my friends don't use it on their non-Apple devices.

isie

Honorary Master
I use Siri all the time. All the Android clones are completely useless i've found. I notice most of my friends don't use it on their non-Apple devices.
you have never used it so how would you know?
:cautious:

any way many people Android and IOS do not sue their assistants - doesn't make the assistant useless

Tovad

I ask Google assistant at the start of each day what my day will be like...

GrootBaas

I only use it in my car just to open Spotify and start playing music without taking my phone out of my pocket.

hongkongpom

Yes on my Galaxy S5, however I wish I could use it with ordering Taxify or Uber.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Why not? You scared of Google spying on you? :p

Yes for me, faster search for finding restaurant in an area/close to you and then being able to quickly open in maps/waze.
Also use it to set my alarm, it's a lot faster than manually doing it.

Option to have weather message of the day broken down hourly sent to me every morning after alarm goes off. Have a friend who uses it for smart lights.
For while driving, calling hands free and to start playing music if I forgot to turn it on.

One of the best features is location based reminder, so can set stuff to when I go to uni or home.

Indian

Feel that it is overrated
Also, it is annoying at a work place

HvRooyen

Yes, a lot.
I have multiple Raspberry Pi s set up to do home automation stuff. IFTTT links a lot of this to Google voice assistant.
Also, Google Home devices.

craniac

I've tried a few times but results have been less than satisfactory.

Wall

Sports Addict
occasionally when I'm driving. use it for sending Whatsapp messages and playing music