Do you want your ex to miss you?

Kitten

I have found myself in an awful spot, where I am left hoping my ex misses me and thinks of me. Is it really wrong for me to want this? Should I be wishing him the best from life? I probably should, but hell I sit here and hope he sits feeling miserable, wishing we were still together .... I feel rather awful about this, does anyone else feel this way too? Help! I don't want to be alone in the evil ex partner scheme please :/

DJ...

Banned
And what are you hoping to achieve by wanting him to feel miserable? Nothing. It's not constructive and merely prolongs your own hurt. It's not worth it. Move on...

Kitten

I'm not entire sure, I just know that I sit here miserable missing him, and he's out having the time of his life ... is this fair when he is the one who hurt me? to just move on like that doesn't seem natural. So unfortunately i'm left hoping he'll sit thinking about his stuff ups and miss me back.

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Just forget about him and look for somebody else.

Chances are he'll hurt you a second, third and fourth time...

RichardG

Honorary Master
Who broke up with who and for what reason?

I would let him be and move on their are tons of men out there who would love to date you :)
And remember he broke up with you..

So he is maybe looking for other women to date:)

Maelly

Expert Member
Ehm, you not alone Kitten. I do get vthat feeling sometime (but I quickly dismisses it - if she is happy then I should be also happy for her - if u love someone you want nothing but their happiness - learn to put them first). Do you know the song by Ne-Yo called "Do You"? You should listen to it.
Otherwise I think its a natural feeling, you will be ok, in due time.

Hhhhmmm, I just wonder.... Does she...

Kitten

RichardG, I broke up with him. Of course I am missing him, we suddenly have a hobby that we are currently doing together which makes things very hard, especially when I see him having the time of his life, after just telling me how miserable he is without me. He sure did forget about me quick ... and please, PLEASE tell me where these men are who would love to date me? numbers please :) are they hotties? :p hehehehe

DJ...

Banned
I'm not entire sure, I just know that I sit here miserable missing him, and he's out having the time of his life ... is this fair when he is the one who hurt me? to just move on like that doesn't seem natural. So unfortunately i'm left hoping he'll sit thinking about his stuff ups and miss me back.
Oh man - this reminds me of breaking up with my ex-fiancée. I dumped her ass and moved on pretty quickly thereafter. Still having the time of my life. I miss our dogs more than her, hardly ever think about her and am glad I made the decision. Sorry, it's a tough pill to swallow, but you have to realise that the only reason you're probably hoping that he misses you is that you're hoping that there is some way to get back together again. And that merely prolongs your own hurt. It's not constructive in any way. You need to get out and start enjoying life on your own now. Meet new people, go out with friends, drink a little too much on the odd occasion, dance with a complete stranger etc.

Moping around will not do the trick. Once you realise that there is life after him, that pain will go away, and pretty quickly I might add. So wishing he hurts will not be constructive in any way for you to move forward. In fact it's to your own detriment...

Executive Member
I always listen to all my friends whining about how much they miss the guy, even when they broke up with him... It's a pointless exercise.
Why're you sitting at home while he's out having fun? Go out and have fun yourself! At the very least, you'll stop pining for a few hours. And you may meet your hotties too...

RichardG

Honorary Master
Kitten - it's ur fault for breaking up with him.. Now you feeling guilty inside for what you've done. What hobby are you doing together? Well some men want to move on once a women break-up with them.. They are not going to waste their time on 1 girl for the rest of their life..

Dolby

Honorary Master
Perhaps he's getting out to take his mind off things?

I know I'm out alot more when I'm single, purely because sitting at home alone get's me really down ...

DJ...

Banned
PLEASE tell me where these men are who would love to date me? numbers please :) are they hotties? :p hehehehe
I reserve judgement until pics are posted...:D

Sorry, your personality can shine through later...:p

Kitten

hahahahaha well thanks to everyone for your replies, although some were harsher than others *cough* .... this hobby is something he paid for us to do before we broke up, now its nearly impossible seeing him :/

DJ...

Banned
Kitten - it's ur fault for breaking up with him.. Now you feeling guilty inside for what you've done.
I read it as he did something worthy of Kitten breaking up with him.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!! WTF am I doing in the emo section!? :eek:

Sackboy

Executive Member
hahahahaha well thanks to everyone for your replies, although some were harsher than others *cough* .... this hobby is something he paid for us to do before we broke up, now its nearly impossible seeing him :/
If he pretended to miss you (assuming you are hot and not a geeky chic) then how would you know?:p

DJ...

Banned
You should have that cough seen to. Is your doctor not a hottie?

Kitten

DJK we pretty much broke up because he had forgotten I was his SO, and rather treated me as his emotional punching bag. He would fight at any chance, and now that i'm alone i'm left wondering if we could have fixed things