Do you want your ex to miss you?

RichardG

Honorary Master
DJK we pretty much broke up because he had forgotten I was his SO, and rather treated me as his emotional punching bag. He would fight at any chance, and now that i'm alone i'm left wondering if we could have fixed things
Leave him alone there are better men out there. I never knew what it was all about forget about him and concentrate on other men you would like to start dating. Try and make him jealous or get a guy to act like ur bf and start kissing him etc. If you want to play fire against fire do it.

Well you and him are then also not compatible if you both were fighting ....

Do not fix things if he has feelings towards you still he will come around do not go hunting for him...

Kitten

Its funny how we're always strong at the break up point ... and just a few days down the line and suddenly im pining and whatnot ... rather pathetic actually :/ i used to be stronger than this! its the old-age kicking in

RichardG

Honorary Master
Well that means you are missing him..... It's like a dog, your dog runs away from home you miss him. Life ain't the same withouth him etc.

DJ...

Banned
DJK we pretty much broke up because he had forgotten I was his SO, and rather treated me as his emotional punching bag. He would fight at any chance, and now that i'm alone i'm left wondering if we could have fixed things
That's how my ex and I broke up. When it reaches the point of constant fighting for any and every reason, there is no turning back and fixing things imo. You made the right decision. Now stop doubting yourself for his sake...

Its funny how we're always strong at the break up point ... and just a few days down the line and suddenly im pining and whatnot ... rather pathetic actually :/ i used to be stronger than this! its the old-age kicking in
Yes, it is pathetic really. Get out and get laid now. Just don't cry when it happens - that is very, very weird when it happens and really spoils the mood...

Kitten

Do any of you feel real jealousy when you hear about your ex having the time of their life? honestly now.

DJ...

Banned
Do any of you feel real jealousy when you hear about your ex having the time of their life? honestly now.
No. Good for her; at least she isn't bugging me then. It's when she's bored, on her own, feeling sorry for herself that really pisses on my battery because that's when the soppy messages come streaming in about how great things were and how things could have been and....etc etc etc : puke :

Trust me, if you were out having as good a time, that feeling of jealousy would be the last thing on your mind...

Kitten

Right, thanks to the advice from DJK, i will now be on the lookout to get laid.

Kitten

Yours ... 20 minutes from now good? :D and they say forums are simply for discussions .. pfffft

Kitten

hahaha OMG remove that quote DJK ... how terribly embarrassing!!! :\ haha

DJ...

Banned
Yours ... 20 minutes from now good? :D and they say forums are simply for discussions .. pfffft
20 minutes is fine by me. can we make this quick though? I have someone coming over at 10pm as well...

Kitten

sure DJK, but please .... dont get all touchy feely afterwards ok? This is just a lay, i dont need someone emotional and clingy hanging onto my leg as i walk out ... bhwahahahahahahahahahaha :p

DJ...

Banned
The only way I'd be attached to your leg as you walk out is if I mistake the lube for superglue - you're safe...

killadoob

Honorary Master
What scares me DJK is that you would need lube :p, far as i know thats pretty much sorted unless your doing something wrong :p