Do you want your ex to miss you?

Pitbull

Verboten
Fk me,

I've been with my wife now for about 7/8 years. I still miss my Ex from time to time. I even dreamed about her last night :eek:

Kim_Webchick

Expert Member
I would not want him to think of me and I would really move on otherwise you wont meet anyone new

Ou grote

Honorary Master
Fk me,

I've been with my wife now for about 7/8 years. I still miss my Ex from time to time. I even dreamed about her last night :eek:
Yup, I have a gf and think about one of my ex's now and again.
I don't miss her personality (really don't want to be with her again), just miss her big hooters.:eek:

Pitbull

Verboten
Yup, I have a gf and think about one of my ex's now and again.
I don't miss her personality (really don't want to be with her again), just miss her big hooters.:eek:
The thing is, our break up went rather bad :D

She still wanted to tell me something when she came to collect her stuff. I told her to STFU, I want to never hear from her again. She still phones me and play the guild card from time to time wanting money from me. But I have never seen her since that day I waled away while she collected her stuff. I still want to know what se wanted to say that day but I'd rather not. I should just let it go.

O and she has one of my children :eek: Even though she refuses to tell her current husband and the child who her real father is. So .....

I have baggage :p

Slootvreter

Honorary Master

She still wanted to tell me something when she came to collect her stuff. I told her to STFU, I want to never hear from her again.
Was the cause of the breakup her cheating on you?

Ou grote

Honorary Master

She still wanted to tell me something when she came to collect her stuff. I told her to STFU, I want to never hear from her again. She still phones me and play the guild card from time to time wanting money from me. But I have never seen her since that day I waled away while she collected her stuff. I still want to know what se wanted to say that day but I'd rather not. I should just let it go.

O and she has one of my children :eek: Even though she refuses to tell her current husband and the child who her real father is. So .....

If u were my real dad, I wouldn't want to know. :p

koeks

Expert Member
Ehm, you not alone Kitten. I do get vthat feeling sometime (but I quickly dismisses it - if she is happy then I should be also happy for her - if u love someone you want nothing but their happiness - learn to put them first). Do you know the song by Ne-Yo called "Do You"? You should listen to it.
Otherwise I think its a natural feeling, you will be ok, in due time.

Hhhhmmm, I just wonder.... Does she...
How is the baby mama deal? :D

Pitbull

Verboten
then how do you know the kid is yours?
I know it is, and she confessed that it is.

But I'm not putting any hope on it what so ever. Might just be her playing me for money from time to time. Even though she has never received a cent from me :p I'm a real bastard :D

RichardG

Honorary Master
Fk me,

That's considered cheating must of been great sex or either the first lady you slept with.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
I know it is, and she confessed that it is.

But I'm not putting any hope on it what so ever. Might just be her playing me for money from time to time. Even though she has never received a cent from me :p I'm a real bastard :D
This is what I was getting it. She confessed that the kid is yours? Really. I'd be thinking twice if I were you...

RichardG

Honorary Master

You scare me - I think you better be honest to that child and tell the truth.

So she was banging you and another guy behind your back.

Mate, I really feel sorry for you perhaps you were not the father but you've kids if not mistaken

Pitbull

Verboten
You scare me - I think you better be honest to that child and tell the truth.

So she was banging you and another guy behind your back.

Mate, I really feel sorry for you perhaps you were not the father but you've kids if not mistaken
Yes I have kids of my own. And just the thought that said child is mine buggs me sometimes. But then again MIGHT be my blood might not be, I am however not her dad as such. So in all honesty I couldn't be less bothered. Even my wife knows about this child so there is no nasty surprizes that could rock our boat later down the life path.