Do you want your ex to miss you?

eek

Expert Member
Hey Kitten, I hope all today's chatter has lifted your spirits...that should get your mind off things for sure! ;)

Otherwise, as you undoubtably know by now, whenever you feel down, just turn to us on this forum! :p

Last edited:

Kitten

lol eek, it has been a day packed with excitement on the forum ... we've had plenty chatter, some nonsense comments, and a thread deleted ... so yeah, spirits officially lifted!

eek

Expert Member
lol eek, it has been a day packed with excitement on the forum ... we've had plenty chatter, some nonsense comments, and a thread deleted ... so yeah, spirits officially lifted!
Hehehe...awesomeness-ness!

Tomorrow be another day! :p

Nocturnity

Expert Member
*walks in, grumbles a bit and mumbles some incoherent gibberish...*

*walks out again*

ShannonS

sure DJK, but please .... dont get all touchy feely afterwards ok? This is just a lay, i dont need someone emotional and clingy hanging onto my leg as i walk out ... bhwahahahahahahahahahaha :p
Niccia...where are you now? Why aren't you reporting this thread and Kitten as being too "forward"?

DJ...

Banned
Now now ladies. If you're going to fight then please set up a time and place - we'll provide the jelly...

Kitten

ShannonS, if you had bothered to read the entire thing, you might have noticed that it was said as a joke .. fyi, a joke = a HAHA .. a funny, something said in a teasing manner, between people who are mature enough to know the difference.

DJ...

Banned
There's some history between Niccia and ShannonS - I doubt it was directed at you. But you're welcome to join the jelly-fight if you like?

tco21

Cynical Grinch
What did I miss? Which thread?

And once the singles of the forum find this thread, Kitten wont have another dull moment :rolleyes:
Wahahahahaha!

*walks in, grumbles a bit and mumbles some incoherent gibberish...*

*walks out again*
lol. agreed

Mila

Honorary Master
I miss mine so much it hurts.... (( 4 years later))

So yes i hope he miss me too.....

But now he has gotten a girl pregnant and he will get married and i will go on loving him forever........

But at least we are friends.......:(

// havning a emo moment...

DJ...

Banned
Mila, you need to build a bridge and get the fsck over it. 4 years is not healthy!! Cut that friendship as well if it's causing you issues - it aint worth it...

blunomore

Honorary Master
No, I do not want any ex to miss me.

There is one of my exes though, who I would not mind shoving under a bus.

skoob

Executive Member
I have a very good relationship with my ex. We were always better off as friends. I dont want him to miss me, I really hope that he would find someone that makes him happy.