Do you want your ex to miss you?

DJ...

Banned
Read again, alf.

I miss none of them.
I do not want any of them to miss me.
One of them deserves to be under the bus.
Read Alf's post again - slowly - until the penny drops. There is a reason for the quotation marks...;)

blunomore

Honorary Master
Read Alf's post again - slowly - until the penny drops. There is a reason for the quotation marks...;)

Alf is reading things into the post that are not there.

Few men are worth missing.

DJ...

Banned
Alf is reading things into the post that are not there.

Few men are worth missing.
Has nothing to do with feelings and everything to do with shoving him under the bus - you didn't get it all this morning, did you?

Ou grote

Honorary Master
Has nothing to do with feelings and everything to do with shoving him under the bus - you didn't get it all this morning, did you?
:D Guess not.

Hint:
Blu, if u "miss" him, u try to "hit" him again...

blunomore

Honorary Master

I am really hoping that you have a brilliant day today. I am lifting my coffee cup in a toast to you.

DJ...

Banned
It just isn't as funny when you have to explain it to someone...

DJ...

Banned
Surprised!? :confused:

Woman, have you taken your medication or just run out of prescriptions?

Gazer

Expert Member
ShannonS, if you had bothered to read the entire thing, you might have noticed that it was said as a joke .. fyi, a joke = a HAHA .. a funny, something said in a teasing manner, between people who are mature enough to know the difference.
I don't think it's got anything to do with you. In an earlier thread on member pictures (which subsequently got deleted and replaced with another one), Niccia accused ShannonS of being slutty when she was flirting with some guys here...not even as openly as you and DJK are doing in this thread...it's history that's keeping those 2 at each other's throats. Mucho fun as an outsider to watch :D :D

blunomore

Honorary Master
Alf: If you are taking over my terms of endearment, I will have to get myself a new one.

Kitten

I don't think it's got anything to do with you. In an earlier thread on member pictures (which subsequently got deleted and replaced with another one), Niccia accused ShannonS of being slutty when she was flirting with some guys here...not even as openly as you and DJK are doing in this thread...it's history that's keeping those 2 at each other's throats. Mucho fun as an outsider to watch :D :D
I'm sure she can find a new way to taunt this person, without dragging me into it ... I have more respect for people than to do that to them. Would be nice if people could respect others this way.