Do you watch TV every day?

Do you watch TV every day?

• Yes

Votes: 114 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 107 48.4%

• Total voters

I do spend time watching. Just not TV. No wait, that's a lie. Every morning when preparing for work, I tune to a news channel. eNCA to be exact for approximately an hour or less. But that's just abut it. The rest is spent watching either on laptop or smart phone. Mostly TV series as compared to movies

Activ8CT

Define TV? - Watch the TV "screen" - Yes.. watch any of the local services - NO!
Watch BBC news, MSNBC, CNN and entertainment streaming service (mainly Netflix) daily.

sicelo.m

No, I don't own a TV, and have no plans to buy one (until after I have a missus)

KRS

Yes. DSTV, No local channels. Generally Lunchtime News and 17:00 to 08:45. Sport on weekends or in the week when Cricket or Tennis are of interest.

vwaldeck

Yes, but only around 7-9 pm most nights. Usually watch ore-recorded programmes of my choice.

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
Watch streamed content regularly - if that counts as TV. SABC and DSTV then no, not at all.

EstavoB

Myself i don't watch TV every day or night:) ,how ever my family does:crying:.My reason for not watching TV as much is that i find it takes away the bonding and personal time :love:you could spend with each other . I rather watch the NEWS or sit and study / read
:)