Does 94.7 Higveld Sterio scout MyBB for News?

Keeper

Honorary Master
Yesterday I heard the presenters talking about the misspelled words, as per thread

now, ok - they might have gotten this from another source, but then I also hear them talking about the Irritating sound of the Vuvuzela, as per thread here, which was just a RANT, not a news story.

Now i'm not talking about Eye Witness News - i'm just talking about the tidbits the presenters blabber on between news and the next song, etc...

I could be wrong about this though...

jvk

Expert Member
i think they do browse here ...

if so .....

i'd like to send a dedication out to my mum and sis oh and my dog ....
could i get a song with that ???

Executive Member
I don't listen to Highveld. But I've heard some of mercurial's weird stories being mentioned on 5fm... :D

wrathex

Expert Member
I believe there are a few journalists who also read forums to get
ideas and opinions, I've come across 'opinions' in the printed press that had been directly garnered from forum debates.

By the way, one of SA's oldest forums The Mail & Guardian Forum will be closing down this Friday as the Mail & Guardian Online has no further use for the forum.

Keeper

Honorary Master
nothing wrong with DJ Fresh - he has an addictive laugh, heh..

i've been listening to 5FM more often lately - love their "Cheese of the day" songs!

JK8

Banned
Maybe they would take offense to the spelling off "Stereo"?

Lets find out...:p
I think that DJ that host the baby show on TV "definately' has a face for radio...

FarligOpptreden

Executive Member
Yesterday I heard the presenters talking about the misspelled words, as per thread
If anything, I think that 2CW got the idea whilst listening to the Rude Awakening yesterday morning. They were discussing it at around 06:30 yesterday morning and 2CW's thread was started after 10:00... Not sure about the whole Vuvuzela thing though.

Keeper

Honorary Master
Maybe they would take offense to the spelling off "Stereo"?
dude I almost sprayed coffee all over my screen :D

Sterio / Stereo - just a typo!

anyway - from now on i'm going to keep my ears peeled for all their small talk - I'm ready for 'em!

This isn't the first time i've wondered about this - i've had 2 or 3 other days where I thought, "hey....thats a mybb topic?"