Does anyone have contact details for a real person at Rain?

ngoni615

I am so g@tvol of Rain. Non existent customer services. day 5 without internet. despite rain acknowledging the mistake is on their side. Managers I spoke to on Friday refusing to take my calls (despite me being nothing but respectful to them in trying to resolve my query). They seem not to have answers and are now avoiding my calls. Whats the next option at my disposal?
threats

MvanHeerden

I've also been getting no where with Rain's live chat support. I activated my 19hrs off-peak data on the 26th of June and for some reason it was never activated when the new month started. I've been told to wait 24hrs - 48hrs since last week Thursday. They keep telling me the same thing over and over, to increase the spend limit by R50 (it's on R600 already) and that the off-peak unlimited data will then be active in 24hrs.

I give up!! Might as well cancel the Sim.

ngoni615

I've also been getting no where with Rain's live chat support. I activated my 19hrs off-peak data on the 26th of June and for some reason it was never activated when the new month started. I've been told to wait 24hrs - 48hrs since last week Thursday. They keep telling me the same thing over and over, to increase the spend limit by R50 (it's on R600 already) and that the off-peak unlimited data will then be active in 24hrs.

I give up!! Might as well cancel the Sim.
Hit me on whatsap and we can try and sort out your issue bud. Somehow i have never had any issues dealing with rain perharps i might be able to help.

MvanHeerden

Thanks ngoni615, but Rain sorted my account out today. The unlimited data has been added :)

doubletrouble

Expert Member
can confirm threats does not work. They have used my R250 spend limit for the off peak hours, that they did not activate, as a pay as you use option and charged me R50 per gig. i refuse to pay that. how can i get my bank to reverse the charge once Rain inevitably charges me?