Does IQ affect ones acceptance of science?

Ponderer

Expert Member
I answer you honestly and agree that I accuse people of being blinded by faith because like Rambo was doing in post 233 he smuggled in the word faith.

You want to accuse me of being blinded by science but thats where the facts are so call me whatever you want.

Me pointing out Kent Hovin who is a scientism master and see your points of view which match those was my point.

So we may be speaking past each other or you may be missing my points.
Science does not blind.
'Tis "scientism" that blinds.

Ponderer

Expert Member
You engage me so you can call me a Dumb #$%^ and then say I'm trolling thats a bit far think I have to drop a report on that.
I did not call you that.
You are overly eager to wear the shoe.
Then again, if the shoe fits ........

I won't be surprised if you lodge a cry-baby complaint with the moderators.
Hopefully they will see it for what it is - hopefully.
If not, I'm outa here - and this time it will be for good.

So why should I accept what you call science.?
Do you answer anything Honestly?
It's not what I call science.
It's about what Science is.
How, for the life of me, can you not see/understand/grasp that, huh?

Last edited:

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
I did not call you that.
You are overly eager to wear the shoe.
Then again, if the shoe fits ........

I won't be surprised if you lodge a cry-baby complaint with the moderators.
Hopefully they will see it for what it is - hopefully.
If not, I'm outa here - and this time it will be for good.
More Ad hominem

By speaking like that you are going to get yourself banned its in the rules plus shows that you are so blinded by your beliefs that you are willing to go to those extremes.

It's not what I call science.
It's about what Science is.
How, for the life of me, can you not see/understand/grasp that, huh?
Ok is Hydrological sorting science or scientism.

rambo919

Executive Member
A valiant goal, you just need to work on your identification skill, especially as many people here regard Ponderer as one of the chief offenders in that regard.
Nah he's not a troll, he does tend to act trollish at times but he means no harm. Or he's an uber troll that has mastered the art who knows.

Trolls in general though do it specifically to upset people, they draw joy from it..... not a kind of behaviour that is ever acceptable.

Ponderer

Expert Member
More Ad hominem
That's not an Ad Hominem.
Make an effort to educate yourself on what it is.

By speaking like that you are going to get yourself banned its in the rules plus shows that you are so blinded by your beliefs that you are willing to go to those extremes.
Says the zealot that is blinded by a belief.

Ok is Hydrological sorting science or scientism.
Can you be more specific?
You perhaps referring to the phenomena where more dense particles will naturally tend to aggregate below less dense particles of/in a slurry of particles because of gravity?

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
That's not an Ad Hominem.
Make an effort to educate yourself on what it is.
Sure

Says the zealot that is blinded by a belief.
Sure

Can you be more specific?
You perhaps referring to the phenomena where more dense particles will naturally tend to aggregate below less dense particles of/in a slurry of particles because of gravity?
Heavy fossils are found deeper then lighter fossils.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
More dense particles will aggregate below less dense particles of/in a slurry of particles because of gravity.
'Tis been Scientifically proven - it is Science.
Fossils are for a fact found in any layer not light to the top and heavy to the bottom. Please just find out something factual.

I will not be accepting anything you say is scientism or science from this point on because your reasoning is flawed and not fact based.

Edit: I misspoke changed rejecting to accepting

Last edited:

Ponderer

Expert Member
Fossils are for a fact found in any layer not light to the top and heavy to the bottom. Please just find out something factual.

I will not be rejecting anything you say is scientism or science from this point on because your reasoning is flawed and not fact based.
You are not making any sense.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Nah he's not a troll, he does tend to act trollish at times but he means no harm. Or he's an uber troll that has mastered the art who knows.

Trolls in general though do it specifically to upset people, they draw joy from it..... not a kind of behaviour that is ever acceptable.
Actually, Ponderer has given up on rational debate. His only intention is to troll the atheists. Along with a number of personal insults thrown in.

Care to deny this?