Does IQ affect ones acceptance of science?

Ponderer

Expert Member
Hydrological sorting is scientism/Pseudo science you call it science. Everything else you said is exactly right not everything is science but its not me making this stuff up its your side.

I actually laughed out loud reading this but once again you are back on attack and back to Ad Hominem.

I have no beliefs in this topic to crack and then a back handed Ad Hominem.

I'm done talking to you, I cant do anymore fallacious arguments but here's a list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies please try when conversing with someone not revolve everything you say around them.
Serious question.
You on meds?
The reason for asking is that I am trying to establish why your reasoning is so irrational.
If you are on meds, it would explain your reasoning.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Serious question.
You on meds?
The reason for asking is that I am trying to establish why your reasoning is so irrational.
If you are on meds, it would explain your reasoning.
Says the guy who believes magic over facts.

rambo919

Executive Member
Says the guy who believes magic over facts.
To some people evolution is indistinguishable from "magic" as you put it and not actually fact. After all you cannot observe it and you cannot replicate it thus simply theoretically adding "millions of years" and assuming the results does not prove anything..... unless you have a time machine.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
I explained it to you - what it is, how it "works", and why it "works".
What is it that you don't understand?
I explained it as heavy fossils lying deeper then light fossils which is completely false yet both of you believe this.

It's literally in science text books.....
No that is sediment sorting it has nothing to do with fossils, religion is trying to sneak pseudo science in to try and make it believable.... also on the science text books where evolution is taught and the bible isn't should show you something.

Thanks to both of you for verifying that religion has a direct impact on whether someone accepts science, for helping me to realise that it also has a direct impact on whether someone will believe pseudo science and reaffirming that religion poisons everything.

The rest I will let everyone make up there own mind on, I just can't do this crazy anymore.

rambo919

Executive Member
I explained it as heavy fossils lying deeper then light fossils which is completely false yet both of you believe this.

No that is sediment sorting it has nothing to do with fossils, religion is trying to sneak pseudo science in to try and make it believable.... also on the science text books where evolution is taught and the bible isn't should show you something.

Thanks to both of you for verifying that religion has a direct impact on whether someone accepts science, for helping me to realise that it also has a direct impact on whether someone will believe pseudo science and reaffirming that religion poisons everything.

The rest I will let everyone make up there own mind on, I just can't do this crazy anymore.
So let me get this straight, something that happens on small scale can't happen on large scale?

@Ponderer
I do believe that was a ragequit by a crazy religious nut..... that refuses to believe he is religious himself.....

Pox

Expert Member
Heh, I love how these two think they are winning.
Please don't ever stop.
We need this kind of humour to keep our spirit up.

rambo919

Executive Member
Heh, I love how these two think they are winning.
Please don't ever stop.
We need this kind of humour to keep our spirit up.
I imagine there is a lot of head wriggling and finger wraggling involved with the shouting, and then they suddenly fall into each others arms and make violent love. Assuming we are talking about the same two....

Pox

Expert Member
I imagine there is a lot of head wriggling and finger wraggling involved with the shouting, and then they suddenly fall into each others arms and make violent love. Assuming we are talking about the same two....
No we are not talking about the same two.

Also never make violent love, passionate is where it's at.

Ponderer

Expert Member
So let me get this straight, something that happens on small scale can't happen on large scale?

@Ponderer
I do believe that was a ragequit by a crazy religious nut..... that refuses to believe he is religious himself.....
I concur.

<edit>
Could also be because meds.

<edit>
BTW - I called it.