Does IQ affect ones acceptance of science?

Splinter

Honorary Master
No it's mockery..... the two terms are not interchangeable.
I love your double standards. As well as you now changing your answer.

BUT!!! Thanks for this. Because, a lot of what you claim is trolling from atheists has simply had mocking overtones.

But now you can't call it trolling, based on your own standards :laugh:

Splinter

Honorary Master
So let me get this straight, something that happens on small scale can't happen on large scale?

@Ponderer
I do believe that was a ragequit by a crazy religious nut..... that refuses to believe he is religious himself.....
So let me get this straight - one can call a crazy religious nut a crazy religious nut? Because that term can be applied to others, and accurately too.

rambo919

Executive Member
So let me get this straight - one can call a crazy religious nut a crazy religious nut? Because that term can be applied to others, and accurately too.
Well if someone calls his opponents religious nuts when he can't take not winning all his arguments on sheer virtue... yes it's quite appropriate to also call him a religious nut.

rambo919

Executive Member
I love your double standards. As well as you now changing your answer.

BUT!!! Thanks for this. Because, a lot of what you claim is trolling from atheists has simply had mocking overtones.

But now you can't call it trolling, based on your own standards :laugh:
You see, this ^ is trolling not mockery..... it has the clear intent to cause emotional instability.... mockery does not care either way how triggered the other idiot gets.

Also note the gaslighting you do, specifically claiming that your opponent does what you do. My answers never changed but you keep wrigling out of any corner anyone pins you in or even completely changing the subject..... and you wonder why I just start ignoring you sometimes?

Also you seem way too happy about your fictional superiority.... that's just not normal for mature adults.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Well if someone calls his opponents religious nuts when he can't take not winning all his arguments on sheer virtue... yes it's quite appropriate to also call him a religious nut.
Ok, so you just added the word crazy then?

Splinter

Honorary Master
You see, this ^ is trolling not mockery..... it has the clear intent to cause emotional instability.... mockery does not care either way how triggered the other idiot gets.

Also note the gaslighting you do, specifically claiming that your opponent does what you do. My answers never changed but you keep wrigling out of any corner anyone pins you in or even completely changing the subject..... and you wonder why I just start ignoring you sometimes?

Also you seem way too happy about your fictional superiority.... that's just not normal for mature adults.
Absolute nonsense. I pointed out your double standards. That's a fact. I see you threw in an insult again. As for gaslighting, if I make you doubt your belief in an invisible fairy, then good. Some progress is being made.

I don't wriggle out of anything chap - it's called having the superior argument.

And the only things you ignore, when you are not spouting a nonsensical reply, is when you cannot answer.

Cray

Honorary Master
Yeah, you are definitely trolling, anything you engage in is labeled mockery and the other person is simply being "triggered", when others do the exact same thing you do you label it "trolling" and " clear intent to cause emotional instability" (WTAF??)

rambo919

Executive Member
Absolute nonsense. I pointed out your double standards. That's a fact. I see you threw in an insult again. As for gaslighting, if I make you doubt your belief in an invisible fairy, then good. Some progress is being made.

I don't wriggle out of anything chap - it's called having the superior argument.

And the only things you ignore, when you are not spouting a nonsensical reply, is when you cannot answer.
I do wonder if you actually hear yourself speaking, you get obnoxious and I sometimes just ignore you..... whether I have answers or not is irrelevant.

You pointed out no double standards, you pidgin strutted after defeating a strawman. Mockery and trolling has never been the same thing.

rambo919

Executive Member
Yeah, you are definitely trolling, anything you engage in is labeled mockery and the other person is simply being "triggered", when others do the exact same thing you do you label it "trolling" and " clear intent to cause emotional instability" (WTAF??)
Uhm..... have you perhaps considered that the how of something is just as important as the what? I point out obvious irregularities and make fun of them..... I don't do my darndest to make people upset just because I can just so I can dance around like a naughty child.

Also I do admit when I am wrong, @Splinter never does that because it's impossible for him to do.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I do wonder if you actually hear yourself speaking, you get obnoxious and I sometimes just ignore you..... whether I have answers or not is irrelevant.

You pointed out no double standards, you pidgin strutted after defeating a strawman. Mockery and trolling has never been the same thing.
Oh dude, you are as blind as a bats bowels.

By the way, trolling is when you simply try and get a (normally negative) reaction. Mockery is one of the means to do so.

So, once again, you are wrong.

Splinter

Honorary Master
He implied his opponents were crazy so I called his hypocritical ass crazy as a joke. I did not actually call him crazy...... focus!
Ah, so just your opinion then.

So, are you going to deny that ponderer's only motive is to troll, or shall I state your silence on this question as your agreement.

Last edited:

rambo919

Executive Member
Oh dude, you are as blind as a bats bowels.

By the way, trolling is when you simply try and get a (normally negative) reaction. Mockery is one of the means to do so.

So, once again, you are wrong.
No mockery is also something done as humour, when we mock zuma do we care whether he reacts or not?

rambo919

Executive Member
Ah, so just your opinion then.

So, are you going to deny that ponderer's only motive is too troll, or shall I state your silence on this question as your agreement.
No, he expressed certain childish things and I responded in kind.

Silence has never been automatic agreement unless you are attempting to win fights by default and grasping at straws.

@Ponderer does sometimes react childishly yes but I have seen nothing malicious enough from him to indicate trolling for trolling sake, he simply needs practice with containing his temper..... which incidentally flares from others like yourself trolling him. You troll, he trolls back, both sides end up being idiotic.

Of course I might be wrong but the people arrayed against him typcally seem much more invested in bullying than mature conversation.

Splinter

Honorary Master
No, he expressed certain childish things and I responded in kind.

Silence has never been automatic agreement unless you are attempting to win fights by default and grasping at straws.

@Ponderer does sometimes react childishly yes but I have seen nothing malicious enough from him to indicate trolling for trolling sake, he simply needs practice with containing his temper..... which incidentally flares from others like yourself trolling him. You troll, he trolls back, both sides end up being idiotic.

Of course I might be wrong but the people arrayed against him typcally seem much more invested in bullying than mature conversation.
Sure man. I think you must be in love with him or something to be so blind to his behavior. And this is an honest opinion.

rambo919

Executive Member
Sure man. I think you must be in love with him or something to be so blind to his behavior. And this is an honest opinion.
Yes, I even want to randomly rip his clothes off and do bad BAD things to him..... you must excuse me if I fail to believe that is an actual opinion you hold

BTW if you have actually paid attention you would have seen me occasionally call him out on his bad behaviour

Last edited:

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yes, I even want to randomly rip his clothes off and do bad BAD things to him..... you must excuse me if I fail to believe that is an actual opinion you hold

BTW if you have actually paid attention you would have seen me occasionally call him out on his bad behaviour
Yep, in love for sure :)