Does IQ affect ones acceptance of science?

Ponderer

Expert Member
Evolution is true look at how bacteria evolves it is observable

The theory of evolution will be proven 100% undeniable when humans have lived on the planet for a couple million years but there is a huge amount of evidence
unlike the things you believe in.

All you have proven is you don't like evolution so you discredit it as scientism proving Daniel Dennet correct.

I'm not sure if IQ effects ones acceptance of Science but I do know indoctrination does.
The bacteria did/does not evolve - it just adapts.
Adaptation (the ability) is not evolution.

There is further zero evidence for evolution.
Every/all so called "evidence for evolution" is nothing other than pure/utter conjecture/speculation.
Evolution is not science.

IQ does not affect ones acceptance of Science - it affects ones perception of what Science is.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
The bacteria did/does not evolve - it just adapts.
Adaptation (the ability) is not evolution.

There is further zero evidence for evolution.
Every/all so called "evidence for evolution" is nothing other than pure/utter conjecture/speculation.
Evolution is not science.

IQ does not affect ones acceptance of Science - it affects ones perception of what Science is.
Ha ha so the people at Harvard just mislabeled it..... watch the 54 min video in there evolution is proved, one lot of bacteria completely change from a different batch after a 15 year experiment.

Evolution is fact the theory is not yet proven as 100% fact but will be once humans have lived long enough.

Proving my point that indoctrination effects ones acceptance of Science?

Side Note: I missed your crazy thought you had gone off and lost religion or something.

Ponderer

Expert Member
Ha ha so the people at Harvard just mislabeled it..... watch the 54 min video in there evolution is proved, one lot of bacteria completely change from a different batch after a 15 year experiment.

Evolution is fact the theory is not yet proven as 100% fact but will be once humans have lived long enough.

Proving my point that indoctrination effects ones acceptance of Science?

Side Note: I missed your crazy thought you had gone off and lost religion or something.
"Ha ha so the people at Harvard just mislabeled it..... watch the 54 min video in there evolution is proved, one lot of bacteria completely change from a different batch after a 15 year experiment."
The bacteria changed (adapted) - it did <edit>not<edit> evolve.

"Evolution is fact the theory is not yet proven as 100% fact but will be once humans have lived long enough."
Wrong.
There is zero evidence for evolution - it is nothing other than pure/utter speculation/conjecture.

"Proving my point that indoctrination effects ones acceptance of Science?"
True.
The trick is to distinguish between BS (fake Science) and the truth (true Science).

"Side Note: I missed your crazy thought you had gone off and lost religion or something."
Someone lodged a complaint with the Mod's who then deleted some of my posts, and (temporarily) banned me from that thread.
I was (and still am) the moer-in about it.

Last edited:

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
"Ha ha so the people at Harvard just mislabeled it..... watch the 54 min video in there evolution is proved, one lot of bacteria completely change from a different batch after a 15 year experiment."
The bacteria changed (adapted) - it did evolve.

"Evolution is fact the theory is not yet proven as 100% fact but will be once humans have lived long enough."
Wrong.
There is zero evidence for evolution - it is nothing other than pure/utter speculation/conjecture.

"Proving my point that indoctrination effects ones acceptance of Science?"
True.
The trick is to distinguish between BS (fake Science) and the truth (true Science).
Watch the video it actually evolves or you can look into https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment. Even though you don't like it evolution is fact, TOE will take time before its fact and it is Science. The video also shows all the BS that has been disproven and not removed from the internet that religious folk leave up there to miss guide people, which I'm sure is where you get most of your info.

The problem you are having is if the Bible said the trees sucked wind towards earth creating gravity you would believe that over the fact of Gravity. Same reason why there are Flat earthers, anti vaxxers, people believe all governments were put in power by God (even Zuma and Hitler), suicide bombers, earth is the center of the universe etc etc.

You deny the fact of evolution and try to twist things when the only thing there is no proof of is your beliefs, which even though it sucks is a fact. I doubt anyone in these forums would take you as a guide to "distinguish between BS (fake Science) and the truth (true Science)." as you say.

Someone lodged a complaint with the Mod's who them deleted some of my posts, and (temporarily) banned me from that thread.
I was (and still am) the moer-in.
Ha Ha that sucks maybe you should try being nice.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
In biology, evolution is the change in the characteristics of a species over several generations and relies on the process of natural selection. The theory of evolution is based on the idea that all species are related and gradually change over time.

To think we live in a day and age where the above is denied just because it pisses on some people's ideas about reality (in and of itself based on absolutely wishful thinking) is just... dumb.

rambo919

Executive Member
In biology, evolution is the change in the characteristics of a species over several generations and relies on the process of natural selection. The theory of evolution is based on the idea that all species are related and gradually change over time.

To think we live in a day and age where the above is denied just because it pisses on some people's ideas about reality (in and of itself based on absolutely wishful thinking) is just... dumb.
That's because there are multiple kinds of evolution, what's is commonly called "evolution" in biology is actually "micro-evolution" otherwise known as "adaption".

No one disagrees that micro-evolution exists, many people however disagree that the existence of micro-evolution proves the existence of macro-evolution. Micro-evolution also has many hard barriers making macro-evolution actually happening difficult to impossible.

Stupidly people keep giving examples of micro-evolution as proof of macro-evolution.... basically destroying strawmen.

Yes some bacteria adapt into becoming other bacteria..... it's still bacteria. Yes you can breed dogs into wolves or wolves into dogs..... they are both still canines. No one ever gives examples of actual macro-evolution or how you can somehow turn a feline into a canine for example.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Yes some bacteria adapt into becoming other bacteria..... it's still bacteria. Yes you can breed dogs into wolves or wolves into dogs..... they are both still canines. No one ever gives examples of actual macro-evolution or how you can somehow turn a feline
You're not going far enough back. Why would you stop at bacteria? Where do you think bacteria / canines / fish came from?

Question: Can a single celled organism evolve into a complex life form?

rambo919

Executive Member
You're not going far enough back. Why would you stop at bacteria? Where do you think bacteria / canines / fish came from?

Unless current forms can be shown to change into other forms it is automatically absurd that any current forms could in any way have changed from prior one's..... simply extending a fictional timeline to suit a fantasy does not actually change anything....no matter how many millions of years you add.

Time is not magic.

Magnum

Expert Member

Too complex to understand. Begin at an easier level.
Can a single cell evolve into a functional multi-cellular object. Ignore complex and the answer is self evident.

All mammals form from a single cell. Not all mammals are intelligent.

If all life originated from a single Cell, then there should be identical building blocks across all Life forms.
This specifically includes plant life as it would have originated from the same source as animal and human makeup today.

rambo919

Executive Member
Too complex to understand. Begin at an easier level.
Can a single cell evolve into a functional multi-cellular object. Ignore complex and the answer is self evident.

All mammals form from a single cell. Not all mammals are intelligent.

If all life originated from a single Cell, then there should be identical building blocks across all Life forms.
This specifically includes plant life as it would have originated from the same source as animal and human makeup today.

Forming from a single cell is different than evolving from a single cell though. One already has all the information the other has almost none of it.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
That's because there are multiple kinds of evolution, what's is commonly called "evolution" in biology is actually "micro-evolution" otherwise known as "adaption".

No one disagrees that micro-evolution exists, many people however disagree that the existence of micro-evolution proves the existence of macro-evolution. Micro-evolution also has many hard barriers making macro-evolution actually happening difficult to impossible.

Stupidly people keep giving examples of micro-evolution as proof of macro-evolution.... basically destroying strawmen.

Yes some bacteria adapt into becoming other bacteria..... it's still bacteria. Yes you can breed dogs into wolves or wolves into dogs..... they are both still canines. No one ever gives examples of actual macro-evolution or how you can somehow turn a feline into a canine for example.
:laugh: :ROFL: :laugh: How to show you don't understand something and have got your facts from religious sites. https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/evoscales_01.

Dinosaur bones were just put on earth to test our faith I guess Satan put them here.

Thanks for the laugh and proving my point that indoctrination affects ones acceptance of science.