Does someone have a subscription to the Greengazette.co.za?

cn@

Expert Member

I'm looking for some information I suspect might be in this new edition of the government gazette.

The info I'm looking for are the dates when the rest of the grades other than 7 and 12 can return to school. If it's not in there …. fine. But I've heard a rumour that the government have decided on dates.

zmme

I'm looking for some information I suspect might be in this new edition of the government gazette.

The info I'm looking for are the dates when the rest of the grades other than 7 and 12 can return to school. If it's not in there …. fine. But I've heard a rumour that the government have decided on dates.
There's a thread in Business Tech News with the proposed new school calendar. Not a parent so doesn't concern me but saw it in that sub-forum. Have a peek there and see if you find anything useful.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
You can register on the above site if you want to but it is not nec if all you are doing is wanting access.

cn@

Expert Member
It turned out to be a scam. The gazette was fake.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
There was an extract out of a draft of the gg circulating in our area. Secondly, there are schools circulating their own schedules as well.
Once it appears on the gpwonline site it is official in its final form, it is in force.
Another consequence of social media, coupled with FOMO and the desire to be first with something new is where this crap comes from.

Last edited:

cn@

Expert Member
It seems like the Gazette numbered 43372 is NOT fake after all but it contains mistakes and will be republished.