Does sonic enforce FUP on Fusion Fibre?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I received pretty decent pricing for up to 50mps fusion fibre(wireless) pricing for my location.
I Thought my area was not covered, but then I noticed the van going around in the area and contacted them.

Problem is the basic is 200gb fup it then goes to 2mps for any of packages even from 50mps, unless pay for premium.

Anybody on this package that can tell me how strict they are on FUP?

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
I received pretty decent pricing for up to 50mps fusion fibre(wireless) pricing for my location.
I Thought my area was not covered, but then I noticed the van going around in the area and contacted them.

Problem is the basic is 200gb fup it then goes to 2mps for any of packages even from 50mps, unless pay for premium.

Anybody on this package that can tell me how strict they are on FUP?
It's run by a computer, there is no FUP switch guy sitting there watching your usage and then turning a dial to slow you down.

davyb

Sonic does not throttle depending on the product you using in the fusion fibre portfolio. Premium is the uncapped un-throttled product that being said their network is currently under tremenduos strain and I as a client who would recommend them in the past are receiving a really bad experience at the moment ongoing since December 2019. At this point I would recommend people stay away until they resolve their issues, I am staying because my alternatives are not better at the moment. @Gtx Gaming I would advise if you are gaming like me stay away as long as possible as I am having a nightmare in gaming.

Get one thing clear if the product works it is a great substitute if you cannot get fibre or 5g, but at this stage keep a barge pole between you and Sonic.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Cool thanx for letting me know I will stick it out with rain until fibre arrives.