Dog kidnapped for ransom

a_w_m

Hi guys,

Some elohssa kidnapped a friend's dog and now they are holding it for ransom in Thembisa. She is pregnant and they want her to go into Thembisa to get the dog. Can someone help me track this guy so we can get their family dog back without endangering anyone?

R13...

Honorary Master
Hi guys,

Some elohssa kidnapped a friend's dog and now they are holding it for ransom in Thembisa. She is pregnant and they want her to go into Thembisa to get the dog. Can someone help me track this guy so we can get their family dog back without endangering anyone?
Go to the police, and let them set up a sting op. The kidnappers may be criminals of interest to the police in addition to napping dogs.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Go to the police. Although from experience, they might be pretty useless. She will be stupid to go after her puppy. Send the community after the people who took the dog.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Hi guys,

How did they contact the friend?

Go straight to the police and let them handle the case.

a_w_m

Hi All,

I see that you feel strong about the whole going to the cops thing however I am a person of a less trusting nature when it comes to taking these things to the police as I do not believe they would take this serious and it is going to take waaaaay too long. Good suggestions though. I still need to know how I can find out where these puta live

airborne

Executive Member
Hi All,

I see that you feel strong about the whole going to the cops thing however I am a person of a less trusting nature when it comes to taking these things to the police as I do not believe they would take this serious and it is going to take waaaaay too long. Good suggestions though. I still need to know how I can find out where these puta live
Of not the cops(who may potentially be helpful) who else can you go to?

eg2505

Honorary Master
Of not the cops(who may potentially be helpful) who else can you go to?
fi fy fo thumb, I smell a rat looking to troll Mybb, :crylaugh: or its just eks or somebody's clone

go to the cops, and get a case booked and then come back here.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Hi All,

Tell them you're going to pay double the money they want to hitmen, to kill them, if they do not return the dog unharmed.