Dog wanted me to have sex with it - accused

R13...

Honorary Master
:sick:
A Cape Town man has appeared in court for allegedly having sex with his neighbour's poodle.
"He did this in front of his neighbour and he didn't even try to stop when his neighbours told him to," says the source.

"According to the witnesses, the suspect told them to leave him alone when they tried to stop him.

"He said he must finish because he couldn't start and then stop because that wasn't right."

The source says Julies allegedly also told cops that the little dog wanted him to have sex with it.

"He allegedly also said that the dog mustn't flaunt herself like that to him," says the source.
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=15&art_id=iol1279700444989D122 thanks merc

Last edited:
This guy needs mental help. Seriously.

I recently watched a programme on witchcraft and muti in SA - there are plenty of people who require urgent psychological help - those interviewed told stories of how they were forced by witches to kill people for their toes and other organs and how the witches would transform into serpents, evil mermaids and savage rabbits - I schit you not. These people are off their rockers and need help. They also need to be locked up for a very, very long while...

j3n0va

Expert Member

I recently watched a programme on witchcraft and muti in SA - there are plenty of people who require urgent psychological help - those interviewed told stories of how they were forced by witches to kill people for their toes and other organs and how the witches would transform into serpents, evil mermaids and savage rabbits - I schit you not. These people are off their rockers and need help. They also need to be locked up for a very, very long while...
Ah, I saw that too. I thought it was quite sad that the kids were being made to believe that they are/used to be witches. How can you say a 3-month old is practicing witchcraft. WTF is wrong with these people.

sand_man

Honorary Master

Rather that than do a poodle..

The_Assimilator

Executive Member
There are people who are bat f**k insane, and then there's this guy. I hope they keep him out of society (and away from animals...) for the rest of his life.

genetic

Honorary Master
No guys I understand where he's coming from! :D

My hand wants me to have sex with it all the time as well!! :p

Ronjay

Expert Member
No guys I understand where he's coming from! :D

My hand wants me to have sex with it all the time as well!! :p
I'll be calling the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Hands you sick thing you.:D

WTF though. A poodle. And it was the neighbors poodle at that. And he did it in front of said neighbor. Nut Job of note there.:sick:

But what I'd like to know is why the neighbor didn't smack the stupid out of the idiot before he started violating the dog?:confused: