Dogecoin took a dive after Elon Musk calls it a hustle on SNL

John Tempus

Executive Member
The schadenfreude in this thread is heavy.

Not pleasure from misfortune at all, that would have suggested that it was unexpected. They all had their fortune but the stupidity in probably still believing there is long term intrinsic value in something as stupid as DOGE is amusing to me.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Not pleasure from misfortune at all, that would have suggested that it was unexpected. They all had their fortune but the stupidity in probably still believing there is long term intrinsic value in something as stupid as DOGE is amusing to me.
I made bank on doge, so not sure what you on about. Like with most things, you get some people who make it and some who dont. If it makes anyone feel better, I kept my coins from 2017. Waited and then sold when it was profitable again. Put your doge away for another day.

To anyone reading this, if your coin is crashing, Im sorry for your loss. Wish your currency a healthy and speedy recovery.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Is that the sound of your investment melting away ? I approve of this message.

If I'd taken your attitude I would have sold at 2c when my money more than doubled. Oh but wait, then it went to 4c. Should I have bailed there at a 500% profit? Or how about at 20c John? Or would you have advised me to bail at 40c, or 50c or 69c or whatever?

You've got fsck all to offer other than hindsight mate. I'm not sure what part of long term you don't get? My profit margin is still massive and I'll see how it goes over the next few years. I'll leave the scrambling about for a few dollars profit to the "experts" like you.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
If I'd taken your attitude I would have sold at 2c when my money more than doubled. Oh but wait, then it went to 4c. Should I have bailed there at a 500% profit? Or how about at 20c John? Or would you have advised me to bail at 40c, or 50c or 69c or whatever?

You've got fsck all to offer other than hindsight mate. I'm not sure what part of long term you don't get? My profit margin is still massive and I'll see how it goes over the next few years. I'll leave the scrambling about for a few dollars profit to the "experts" like you.
Only reason I sold out is cause I figured there was going to be a correction, so waiting for the price to drop to buy more doge. Buying the dip.

Spizz

Goat Botherer

I’d say the stupidity is in you thinking that the ride is over. Like I said in the other post, you’d have bailed at 2c claiming victory.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Only reason I sold out is cause I figured there was going to be a correction, so waiting for the price to drop to buy more doge. Buying the dip.

Good move if you bought in recently. To me it’s not worth cashing out when my initial investment was relatively small to where it sits now. If I lose it, no big deal. But I’ve got a good few thousand coins so it’s a good idea to hold in my opinion and see where it goes.

cyb3rt

Dogecoin is extremely dodge...

More than 50% of the circulating supply (129billion) within just 20 (yes, twenty) wallets, and 36billion of that in just 1 wallet. That alone is the biggest of big red flags, other than it literally being a joke coin.

Good on you if you made bank with it though.

system32

Expert Member
Best part - Chad on Mars:

Chad on Mars about to save the mission...
Musk: "This is Elon Mask"
Chad: "Who?"

Last edited:

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Doge has shown how many crypto cowboys there are out there.

Yeah, funny that. Of course everyone who dabbles in crypto is a cowboy, some of them just don't realise it and like to play the big financial king pin role and pontificate as if they know what's going on. But if yesterday showed us anything, it's that these so called experts, one particular found in this thread, who gleefully would have had me bail on Doge yesterday at 30 odd cents when it now sits at 53c, know as much as the rest of us, i.e. nothing much.