"Don’t fly SAA" - Vestact CEO

Gary Waterworth

Expert Member
LOL I wouldnt have flown with them normally anyway.
They adhere to the BEE rules. 100% more expensive than the competition

Milano

Honorary Master
This thread isn't worth replying to, it will turn into the usual mybroadband troll fest soon enough
First on the scene to defend the state and state owned entities. Defender of the indefensible. What drives you?

McT

The Humble Scot!
This thread isn't worth replying to, it will turn into the usual MyBroadband troll fest soon enough
Elaborate. State your view(s). Contribute. Because replying in a thread that a thread isn't worth replying to is just counterintuitive.

Genisys

Executive Member
First on the scene to defend the state and state owned entities. Defender of the indefensible. What drives you?
I wasn't defending them, I was merely mentioning this thread will turn out like every other SAA thread.

McT

The Humble Scot!
That said, there is absolutely no rational reason to continue funding an institution that is beyond hope. While we have the ANC or EFF or a composite of the two (God forbid that were to happen :eek:) as a ruling party, there is no way that they will find a way to make this old horse gallop again.

It is my hard-earned salary that gets taxed to smithereens that get wasted that gives me a rightful voice to voice my utmost discontent.

/enough said

Genisys

Executive Member
Elaborate. State your view(s). Contribute. Because replying in a thread that a thread isn't worth replying to is just counterintuitive.
And how exactly will the usual "Please just close down" responses help? We all know this thread will go the same direction. Reading other local aviation forums will give more insight on the topic of SAA.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
I wasn't defending them, I was merely mentioning this thread will turn out like every other SAA thread.
Here's replying to your second post in the thread.

In your opinion, what qualifies the other SAA threads as "troll fests", ....the gatvol MyBB taxpayers rebuking ANC's destruction of SOE's?

Milano

Honorary Master
That said, there is absolutely no rational reason to continue funding an institution that is beyond hope. While we have the ANC or EFF or a composite of the two (God forbid that were to happen :eek:) as a ruling party, there is no way that they will find a way to make this old horse gallop again.

It is my hard-earned salary that gets taxed to smithereens that get wasted that gives me a rightful voice to voice my utmost discontent.

/enough said
Exactly. People who pay zero income tax have a voice and even feel they have the right to burn down government schools, clinics, libraries, municipal offices and the like paid for in part with income tax. But someone feels the right to troll your hard-earned right to voice your discontent? What the fsck?

wingnut771

Executive Member
flew back from lagos nigeria on friday, was packed to the rafters. just saying.

ponder

Honorary Master
When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount, bury the horse and get a living horse. However, in Africa more advanced strategies are often employed, such as;

1. Buying a stronger whip
2. Appointing a committee to study the horse
3. Changing riders
4. Arranging to visit other countries to see how other cultures ride dead horses.
5. Lowering the standards so that the dead horse can be included.
6. Re-classifying the dead horse as "living impaired".
7. Hiring outside contractors to ride the dead horse.
8. Harnessing several dead horses together to increase speed.
9. Providing additional funding to increase dead horse's performance.
10. Rewriting the expected performance requirement for all horses.
11. Promoting the dead horse to supervisory position.