Don’t pay your e-tolls? Sanral is coming for you

eg2505

Honorary Master
The jails aren't big enough to hold all the etoll violators

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I wonder why these clowns aren't on Anonymous's list of Operation Africa targets?

viper2110

Failure to settle outstanding e-tolls will result in a loss of this discount, vehicle listing, and collection action being commenced against you for the full amount due.
What does vehicle listing mean anyway ?

supersunbird

Honorary Master
vehicle listing, ongoing and substantial collection activity, and legal action,”
Yeah, what is vehicle listing? Is that where people wont be able to renew their license disks?

Ongoing and substantial collection activity? More spam? They can't blacklist you with credit bureaus, no credit agreement.

Legal action? Who was it that says there will be no prosecutions?

McT

The Humble Scot!
Just send them "STOP" to opt out(a) :p
...and that too.

What does vehicle listing mean anyway ?
There has been a significant increase in roadblocks around Joburg. I wonder if this will be there next big tactic to scare people into admission of guilt and/or corrupt cops to manhandling a motorists in the wee hours.

Insint

Expert Member
They just love their scare tactics. It's not going to work, so good luck with that. This is again the exact reason I am against e-tolls. How much money are they wasting now on collection that could have been used on the roads.

Necropolis

Executive Member
These threatening press releases show up every now and then and then go dark.

/yawn.

Utterly Confused

Yeah, what is vehicle listing? Is that where people wont be able to renew their license disks?

Ongoing and substantial collection activity? More spam? They can't blacklist you with credit bureaus, no credit agreement.

Legal action? Who was it that says there will be no prosecutions?
Looks like the authorities are trying to promote more illegal vehicles on our roads. :mad: