• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Donald F. Trump: President of the USA Part II Covfefe

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Moore supporters in with the 'actually, child molestation is fine' take.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...oore-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-teen-girl

The Alabama state auditor, Jim Ziegler, came to Moore’s defense, telling the Washington Examiner: “There is nothing to see here.”

Even if the allegations are true, it's "much ado about nothing."

Ziegler went on to compare the allegations to biblical stories. “Also take Joseph and Mary,” he said. “Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”
Alabama Bibb County Republican chairman Jerry Pow tells me he'd vote for Roy Moore even if Moore did commit a sex crime against a girl.

"I would vote for Judge Moore because I wouldn't want to vote for Doug," he says. "I'm not saying I support what he did."

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master
Trump’s Voter Fraud Commission Is Imploding

Donald Trump’s Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity might get blown up from the inside. On Thursday, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap, a Democratic member of the voter fraud commission, filed a bombshell lawsuit against the commission and its chairs, alleging that the group has been violating federal law. Dunlap alleges the committee is a cynical partisan effort to exaggerate the frequency of fraudulent voting, that it flouts legal regulations, and that its token Democratic participants have been systematically shunned. Multiple civil rights advocates have already sued the commission for similar chicanery, but Dunlap’s suit is different. He isn’t just demanding access to potentially damning documents and information: He appears to be atoning for his mistake of joining the commission by fighting to expose the rottenness at its core.

Randhir

Honorary Master
'Mary Was a Teenager.' Alabama Republican Uses Jesus to Defend Roy Moore

While some Republicans at the national level spoke out against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore on Thursday in the wake of allegations that he initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old when he was in his 30s, Republicans from his own state seemed to have a different view — with one citing Jesus’ parents to defend Moore’s alleged behavior.

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama state auditor Jim Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.

Four women have told the Washington Post that Moore pursued relationships with them when they were teenagers and he was an adult. The women were between the ages of 14 and 18, while Moore was in his 30s at the time, according to the Post.
Crikey. Right wing values, hey?

theratman

Executive Member
Mind boggling.

The mental gymnastics is astounding.

All the posts about how celebrities enabled the likes of Weinstein, Louise Ck and Spacey, the same could be said about the Republicans and Moore.
That's shockingly dumb, Republican or not. Good goss you can use the Bible to justify anything in that case. We let those folks in Puerto Rico drown, because they didn't build an ark.

Moosedrool

Expert Member
1 year since the election.

WHAAAAA!

[video=youtube;oOnTPyWuNIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo[/video]

Pretty much like infants who didn't get what they want. WHAAAAAAAA!

Gnarls

Expert Member
^thoughts and prayers though....

[video=youtube;EXIvp6XWbOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXIvp6XWbOs[/video]

Meanwhile,

CNN, which dodged a lawsuit earlier this year by 175 plaintiffs for racial discrimination, is now going to face another racial discrimination lawsuit — this time brought by over 200 African-Americans

Sauce
:rolleyes:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Another one of the best people.

Brett J. Talley, President Trump’s nominee to be a federal judge in Alabama, has never tried a case, was unanimously rated “not qualified” by the American Bar Assn.’s judicial rating committee, has practiced law for only three years and, as a blogger last year, displayed a degree of partisanship unusual for a judicial nominee, denouncing “Hillary Rotten Clinton” and pledging support for the National Rifle Assn.

On Thursday, the Senate Judiciary Committee, on a party-line vote, approved him for a lifetime appointment to the federal bench.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Former Trump adviser Michael Flynn and son investigated over alleged $15m plot to kidnap Turkish cleric

Donald Trump’s ex-national security adviser is reportedly being probed by the FBI over claims he discussed removing a Turkish man from America for millions of dollars.

Michael Flynn met with Turkish government officials last December to discuss the plan, according to claims being looked at by the official investigation into the Trump campaign.

The alleged plot would have seen Mr Flynn and his son paid $15 million to remove Fethullah Gulen, a Muslim cleric blamed by the Turkish authorities for a recent coup, and fly him to Turkey.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Donald Trump said on Saturday he believes Vladmir Putin’s denials of Russian involvement in the manipulation of the 2016 presidential election.

“Every time he sees me he says ‘I didn’t do that’ and I really believe that when he tells me that,” Trump said. “He really seems to be insulted by it and he says he didn’t do it. He is very, very strong in the fact that he didn’t do it. You have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he has nothing to do with that.”
Well, that settles it.