Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part II Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarog

Honorary Master
When did I attach the left/right dichotomy to a hatred of Jews?

Now you're just waffling because you're letting your ego get in the way. You've spent the whole day arguing nonsense, better to learn from it and move on. You weren't the only one tbh.
No, I'm not simply waffling on, do some research on Nazi occultism if you don't believe me.

That's true, both were :)
I try to avoid biting first these days. :whistling:

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
When did I attach the left/right dichotomy to a hatred of Jews?
By essentially quoting and defending the original post. Not saying that was the intention of your posts, just saying that you would probably do yourself a favour by disavowing that idea from the start. Wires were clearly crossed when you were engaging a number of people here, you would be able to better put forward your points to them without that. I dont know, just my 2c, use it or dont.

No, I'm not simply waffling on, do some research on Nazi occultism if you don't believe me.
Yeah ok but that has nothing to do with my discussion with you, that wire crossing thing is happening again.

I try to avoid biting first these days. :whistling:
Its not easy :eek:

Xarog

Honorary Master
By essentially quoting and defending the original post. Not saying that was the intention of your posts, just saying that you would probably do yourself a favour by disavowing that idea from the start. Wires were clearly crossed when you were engaging a number of people here, you would be able to better put forward your points to them without that. I dont know, just my 2c, use it or dont.
I really don't think the Republican party, for all its faults, has much in common with anti-Semitism today. Except perhaps the fundamentalist Christian types who think God's going to fry Israel as part of the second coming.

Yeah ok but that has nothing to do with my discussion with you, that wire crossing thing is happening again.
You're trying to speak about Nazism's connection with anti-semitism, yes?

I actually think the gnostic piece of the information puzzle is critical to understand where the political conflicts we see today actually came from. Maybe I was indulging too much in arguing for argument's sake, but the secularisation of Western society has really brought ideological points of conflict to a head.

http://thirdreichocculthistory.blogspot.co.za/2012/02/hitler-and-jews.html
GERMAN VÖLKISCH RACISM
The German Völkisch Theosophists, however, adapted the Theosophical beliefs.

While accepting the general theory of Root Races, and in particular the development of the Teutonic Aryan Race, they emphasised the anti-Semitic element in this teaching by grafting upon it certain Gnostic (see left) teachings.

The Gnostics held that, in addition to the primal source of being there was a hierarchy of spiritual beings, often referred to as the Æons (from the archaic αἰϝών), and Archons (ἄρχοντες Greek for Rulers or Lords).

The greatest of the Archons was the δημιουργός - dēmiourgos (see right) - whom the Jews knew as יהוה - YHWH - also El Shaddai or El Elyon - the God of the Old Testament (see below).

While the Aryan race evolved as part of the plan created by the primal source of being, (the One through - the emanations of the Æons), this Demiurge created the Semetic race as a later act, to be his servants in the material creation he had brought about - and so the Jews were the 'creation of a lesser god'.
This anti-Jewish Gnostic tradition has been around for millenia. In fact the last crusade was against the Cathars, who espoused Gnosticism.

Its not easy :eek:
Indeed. :D

Last edited:

Xarog

Honorary Master
Blink and you missed what was the most "remarkable development" in today ECB press conference.

Toward the end of Draghi's Q&A, the head of the ECB took a direct swipe at recent US dollar jawboning, accusing Mnuchin, Ross, and essentially the entire Trump administration of verbally manipulating the USD, for not "complying" with the "agreed terms" which have led to euro gains due to comments from "someone else."

DRAGHI: SOMEONE ELSE'S FX TALK DOESN'T COMPLY WITH AGREED TERMS
DRAGHI: EURO GAINED ALSO DUE TO COMMENTS FROM `SOMEONE ELSE

One wonders what "agreed terms" of currency manipulation Draghi was referring to, but in any event reading between the lines of Draghi's traditional passive-aggressive moapery emerges an unprecedented attack by one former Goldman banker - Draghi - on another former Goldman banker - Mnuchin.

Or, as Citi said, it is "fairly remarkable for a central banker of Draghi's standing to speak out like this to criticize another bloc's foreign exchange policies or practices."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-25/stunning-development-draghi-slams-us-dollar-jawboning

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Now that Xarog et al have suitably embarrassed themselves again, we can get back to Ron Johnson embarrassing himself some more.

Sen. Johnson backs off 'secret society' claim

The chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee acknowledged Thursday that a reference made between two FBI employees of a "secret society" could have been said in jest as opposed to evidence of an anti-Donald Trump plot.

"It's a real possibility," Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, told CNN.

"Are you even going to give out your calendars? Seems kind of depressing. Maybe it should just be the first meeting of the secret society," Page wrote to Strzok in a text message.

Sources familiar with the exchange told CNN later Thursday that the message contains a reference to a gag gift of Vladimir Putin-themed calendars that one of the employees purchased for those working on the early stage of the Russia investigation.
First it's evidence of an illuminati-like treasonous plot at the highest echelons of the FBI! Now... maybe it's a joke? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

buka001

Expert Member
Now that Xarog et al have suitably embarrassed themselves again, we can get back to Ron Johnson embarrassing himself some more.

Sen. Johnson backs off 'secret society' claim

First it's evidence of an illuminati-like treasonous plot at the highest echelons of the FBI! Now... maybe it's a joke? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hannity, Posobiec and the other sycophants have probably just gone orbital with that. Deep state is real!!!

Hilarious.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Grassley Says ‘Spooked’ Kushner Won’t Agree to Russia Interview

A “spooked” Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, won’t agree to a staff interview with the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chairman Chuck Grassley said.

The Iowa Republican said at a committee hearing Thursday that he now plans to release transcripts of the panel’s interviews with other participants in a 2016 meeting between Russians and top Trump campaign officials. That means the public could have its first glimpse of Donald Trump Jr.’s account of the event soon.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Hannity, Posobiec and the other sycophants have probably just gone orbital with that. Deep state is real!!!

Hilarious.
Status update:

1) Secret society is actually a joke about gag calendars, not an illuminati plot to overthrow the president
2) Texts aren't missing, they've been recovered (Deep State plot twist!)
3) The Deep State conspiracy has stretched to include Republican senators and House representatives who have actually seen the memo or have access to the underlying intelligence and have distanced themselves from Nunes
4) ????
5) Profit!

Tom Nichols make a good point about how this nonsense works.

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/956339659881304064

When you think about it, the Nunes play on this report is brilliant. Write something supposedly damning. Circulate it. Elevate it to urban legend status. Refuse to release it. Blame that on others. Then toy with releasing it - minus the underlying materials.

Create a situation in which a report written by a Trump stalwart, using classified material, becomes "The Report," like "The Dossier" only better. Let the fight over "The Report" drag on, while others pump a hashtag picked up and amplified by Russian bots.

Meanwhile, the central contention - FBI misconduct - becomes cemented through repetition in the minds of the usual chumps without anyone ever having to see it and without any way to rebut any of the claims in it - whatever they are.

Next move: start fighting over what can or cannot be declassified. Maybe release a bowdlerized version that redacts material that would be crucial to a rebuttal. By then, no one cares: the central notion is already out and a pillar of the Trump defense, true or not.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
This is fascinating.

Dutch agencies provide crucial intel about Russia's interference in US-elections

Hackers from the Dutch intelligence service AIVD have provided the FBI with crucial information about Russian interference with the American elections. For years, AIVD had access to the infamous Russian hacker group Cozy Bear. That's what de Volkskrant and Nieuwsuur have uncovered in their investigation.

It's the summer of 2014. A hacker from the Dutch intelligence agency AIVD has penetrated the computer network of a university building next to the Red Square in Moscow, oblivious to the implications. But one year later, from the AIVD headquarters in Zoetermeer, he and his colleagues are witness to Russian hackers launching an attack on the Democratic Party in the United States. The AIVD hackers had not infiltrated just any building; they were in the computer network of the infamous Russian hacker group Cozy Bear. And unbeknownst to the Russians, they could see everything.

That's how the AIVD becomes witness to the Russian hackers harassing and penetrating the leaders of the Democratic Party, transferring thousands of emails and documents. It won't be the last time they alert their American counterparts. And yet, it will be months before the United States realize what this warning means: that with this hacking the Russians have interfered with the American elections. And the AIVD hackers see it all happen.

buka001

Expert Member
Status update:

1) Secret society is actually a joke about gag calendars, not an illuminati plot to overthrow the president
2) Texts aren't missing, they've been recovered (Deep State plot twist!)
3) The Deep State conspiracy has stretched to include Republican senators and House representatives who have actually seen the memo or have access to the underlying intelligence and have distanced themselves from Nunes
4) ????
5) Profit!

Tom Nichols make a good point about how this nonsense works.

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/956339659881304064
Almost seems like they are really scared over the real investigation.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Mine was a bit snarky, but it actually involved sitting GOP congressmen who are meeting with these people, which is way more on-topic than the brain-dead 'actually Nazis were left wing!' derailment.
No it mostly involved your own biases immediately equating Jew gassing with republicans, as you said yourself:
I wonder which party these guys could be from?
Well knock me over with a feather.
Cute that in your imaginary world anyone other than you got embarrassed though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.