• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part II Covfefe

Absolutely, as a master of linguistics, you are able to state, without doubt, that frat boys do not use these words.

I bow to your overwhelming knowledge of the "frat boy" culture.*

* may not be 100% true.

That's not how this works, you're implying that those words are common / typical among frat boys. I'm saying it is not, go ahead and prove your assertion if you so wish.
That's not how it works, you're implying that you follow that advice - to prove your assertions - especially when you regularly make repeated factually incorrect statements and expect them to be taken as fact.*

So be my guest. Support your assertions, set a good example, and maybe others will follow. Anything less, is, well, hypocrisy, a word you claim to know.

* eg, - asserting that McCain deliberately set his own ship on fire, an incident that is particularly well documented. Yet you, who has zero naval aviation experience seem to know better.

Last edited:
Guy body slams another bloke..

Trumpets: Excellent behavior, my kinda bloke.

Another guy lightly pulls arm away and refuses to give up a microphone.

Trumpets: REEEEEE, so rude, impolite, violent behavior.

:ROFL::ROFL:

You buffoons have set the political landscape and are now whining when just 1% comes back towards you. The funny thing will be when the "liberal Trump" is born from this disaster, your heads are going to explode when he starts talking :ROFL: